Superbowl XL...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...I'm predicting a game that matches the line; pretty close with either team having a good chance at the end.

There's an under current that says the Seahawks will be overwelmed and blown out buy the Steelers.

Their inexperience. Hasselback still not being the real deal. Bettis and the Detroit thing. Ben becoming the man. Steel defense and so on.

But, Seattle proved themselves and made it this far.

I think it'll be a great game, better than expected.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
...I'm predicting a game that matches the line; pretty close with either team having a good chance at the end.

There's an under current that says the Seahawks will be overwelmed and blown out buy the Steelers.

Their inexperience. Hasselback still not being the real deal. Bettis and the Detroit thing. Ben becoming the man. Steel defense and so on.

But, Seattle proved themselves and made it this far.

I think it'll be a great game, better than expected.

Would like to see a good game but I expect the steelers to force Hasselbeck to pass more than usual and judging from some of the bad decisions/passes he made against the skins, I expect him to throw 3 ints, at least.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I think Hasselback will have a good fourth quarter, but will be edgy until then. Palomalo (sp?) will be running him everywhere. Bettis wont break 100 yards, but will be the go to guy to score the td's.

24 Karat

Lovin Life!!
Close game for sure...

Having watched the Steelers for years it will be a close one regardless who they play. They try and push me to brink every time. But I know they dont underestimate the Seahawks. They arent the #1 seed for nothing and Coach Cowher has beat that in their heads beleive me. Media doesnt win games, trying to keep my composure this week is hard enough. Let da games begin and congrats to whomever wins.