Car clubs/performance cars...

F

faststrat02

Anyone know of any car clubs...in the area? Some place where people can just exchange ideas about cars..nothing hostile like american vs. import stuff.. (having a mitsu. powered dodge..I guess i'm a hybrid of sorts..).. but anyway, if anyone is into that kinda thing...i'd be interested... or if anyone is just into cars...feel free to pm me....

SSUNBRN

I'd like to know if you find something. When I lived in Northern Virginia, there were several different places to go on Friday/Sat evenings to meet up with fellow enthusiasts. It isn’t really the season though, so I’d expect things to be slow now.

dustin

UAIOE
when MIR goes bak into full swing you should check it out. i would think some local car clubs might make an appearance there. especially at the NOPI nationals.

F

faststrat02

dustin said:
when MIR goes bak into full swing you should check it out. i would think some local car clubs might make an appearance there. especially at the NOPI nationals.

Cool yea I didn't think about that... I've gone to a few events up at Capitol Raceway up in crofton...MIR would definitely be cool to check out....

dustin

UAIOE
faststrat02 said:
Cool yea I didn't think about that... I've gone to a few events up at Capitol Raceway up in crofton...MIR would definitely be cool to check out....
at least chat up some of the local gearhead hotties :shrug:

01mds10

check out www.somdracing.com

i guess you could say it's a club. we go to all sorts of meets and we range from various interests. a few of us are into the racing scene(go to MIR and drag race) few of us are into the show scene. we're all good hearted people and always glad to meet more gear heads.

i was trying to start a car club around here, but it's so hard to keep one goin in st marys county. there is also the suddin impact guys, truck club based out of calvert and charles.

but check us out www.somdracing.com, PM me for more info.