Catt2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Catt3.jpg
    Catt3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 122

Pete

Repete
Dear Catt,

TimmyTimmy ignores his food bowl with the high dolla kitten formula food and goes almost exclusively for Choppers Meow Mix. Is this bad for him? should I figure out some scheme so he cannot get to Choppers bowl?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Dear Catt,

TimmyTimmy ignores his food bowl with the high dolla kitten formula food and goes almost exclusively for Choppers Meow Mix. Is this bad for him? should I figure out some scheme so he cannot get to Choppers bowl?

Nah, won't hurt him. Feed both of them better food..Chicken Soup...Innova or something like that. That's what MY kitties get. :biggrin:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Dear Catt,

Do you want to hear what I did when we had the same problem?

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
Nah, won't hurt him. Feed both of them better food..Chicken Soup...Innova or something like that. That's what MY kitties get. :biggrin:
I can try but Chopper is finicky. I have tried all kinds of high dollar healthy food and he will not eat it. I even tried the "you will eat this or you will get nothing" method and he still wouldn't eat it. Give him a bowl of Meow Mix and he is happy.

Can I get this Chicken Soup thing at Petco?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:

No.

I'm just funny about what I feed my animals. I have now lost my last three cats to cancer. Seems strange to me. I switched up foods after I lost the second one.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I need something that my cat won't yack up when she's mad at me. I swear she does it just to get back at me. If I'm busy with something and brush her off instead of giving her the attention she wants she'll go off into the laundry room and yack. Ick! She leaves it in places I can't miss it too, on top of the dryer, down the side of the dryer, right inside the door so I step on it when I'm not looking. It's not hairballs either. It's a bunch of non digested food. Gross! I'm getting her a kitten. :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
pixiegirl said:
I need something that my cat won't yack up when she's mad at me. I swear she does it just to get back at me. If I'm busy with something and brush her off instead of giving her the attention she wants she'll go off into the laundry room and yack. Ick! She leaves it in places I can't miss it too, on top of the dryer, down the side of the dryer, right inside the door so I step on it when I'm not looking. It's not hairballs either. It's a bunch of non digested food. Gross! I'm getting her a kitten. :lmao:

No yakking with the good food. Mine used to do that but not any more.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pete said:
We mixed 1/2 baby kitty food and 1/2 big kitty food in one big bowl. :diva: Iams Kitten and Iams Weight Control Hairball Formula. :drool:

You're welcome! :love:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
cattitude said:
No yakking with the good food. Mine used to do that but not any more.

She gets decent food. Nutro usually and most recently I got her the Iams Indoor/Hairball formula. I really do think it's a behavior thing but I'll try different food since I have to go out of my way for Moo's now too.

By the way Moo's belly and ears are all cleared up! :flowers:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Pete said:
I can try but Chopper is finicky. I have tried all kinds of high dollar healthy food and he will not eat it. I even tried the "you will eat this or you will get nothing" method and he still wouldn't eat it. Give him a bowl of Meow Mix and he is happy.

Meow-Meow eats Cat Chow (or something like that) I think. Day typically buys it, not me. :lol: Anyhow, it's a great big green bag with a kitty on the front and it's only $8 a Wal*Mart. Meow LOVES it!

I refuse to feed him that nasty smelling canned barf. Ewwww!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
pixiegirl said:
She gets decent food. Nutro usually and most recently I got her the Iams Indoor/Hairball formula. I really do think it's a behavior thing but I'll try different food since I have to go out of my way for Moo's now too.

By the way Moo's belly and ears are all cleared up! :flowers:

I had mine on the indoor formula and she was constantly yakking up food and then begging for more. I thought she was bulemic. CC said she had the same problem and when she got rid of the "indoor formula" it quit. She was right. I switched mine and no more yakking.

Labs4Me

Have you tried Innova EVO? It has no grains it it. My barn cats love it and two of them were extremely picky before. I couldn't find any food they would eat but they absolutely love the EVO! Their coats have also gotten so much better! They also eat alot less because it has no fillers in it. I also have an indoor cat that was throwing up and she is now eating California Natural. It's made for cats with sensitive stomachs/allergies because it only has a few ingredients. She's doing great now and she's stopped throwing up. Hope that helps! :)