American Idol

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
No one will probably believe this but last night is the first time I've watched American Idol. There were two sets of twins, both good. In my opinion the second set was better, but they didn't make it. There was also this very attractive man that sang - I think he was from their city tryouts - longer dark hair, very pretty eyes. :drool: He wasn't the best singer they had but he was good and he had the right look. Now I'll want to watch it again just to find out who he is.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
bresamil said:
No one will probably believe this but last night is the first time I've watched American Idol. There were two sets of twins, both good. In my opinion the second set was better, but they didn't make it. There was also this very attractive man that sang - I think he was from their city tryouts - longer dark hair, very pretty eyes. :drool: He wasn't the best singer they had but he was good and he had the right look. Now I'll want to watch it again just to find out who he is.

Now that you mention it, I know who you're talking about....

:drool: is right!

He'll go far. The female audience will love him.

Geek

bresamil said:
I was entranced. :lmao:

I think he will go far too..Him and the bald cowboy, not howdie doody- the other one with the good voice. Do you like the guy with the gray hair, I can't decide yet.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Geek said:
I think he will go far too..Him and the bald cowboy, not howdie doody- the other one with the good voice. Do you like the guy with the gray hair, I can't decide yet.
I missed him. I walked in when the first set of twins tried out.

Geek

bresamil said:
I missed him. I walked in when the first set of twins tried out.
The gray guy has a good voice but he kind of dances around and makes faces like he should be in the bathroom..Will you watch it again?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Geek said:
The gray guy has a good voice but he kind of dances around and makes faces like he should be in the bathroom..Will you watch it again?
The kids are hooked now, so I guess so. My daughter liked someone named "Megan". My son hasn't decided who is good yet but he thought the cowboy with the bandana looked and acted goofy. He was surprised the guy moved forward.

Geek

Once they get through the first few weeks it get more interesting. You get to look foward to certain people singing. Not a bad show to watch with the kids :yay: They go to commercial a lot, so I tivo it and watch it later.

snuzzy

My 13 year old says we have to watch it, because that's all the kids at school are talking about, mostly to laugh at the :loser: s. (Nice, huh?!)

Geek

I wish they had less of that. It is sad and somtimes disturbing. I like when they start to get to the good singers only.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I dont watch the show, but I heard all that talk about that girl Paris or whatever... and my gf had it on last night, so I do some word finds as she watched, then they showed the girl Paris's hollywood performance.. I didnt think she was all that good... but the people on 99.5 seem to love her...and a few others I didnt think were that good seemed to make it also...

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Geek said:

He reminds me of Joe Crocker in the way he moves and sings. I actually like this guy, but I don't think he will ultimately win and most likely will be one of the first to go.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
citysherry said:
He reminds me of Joe Crocker

:yeahthat: I was wondering if he is trying to pattern himself after Joe Cocker? He can sing and he can play the heck out of the harmonica.

I like that young geeky kid, but I don't think he'll go far either. I couldn't help it, I cried when he saw his parents.

This is the first year I've really watched the show very much.