Kidney walk

camily

Peace
I just thought I would post a link to Celie's fundraising page and Kindey Walk information. I would love to have company for the walk if anyone is interested. Last year everyone that walked got a t-shirt. I think you have to have $50 in donations, but I raised enough online for everyone to get one. Last year it was along the Tidal Basin but that was with the National Capital Area, and this one is for Maryland.
http://www.firstgiving.com/Celiesfriends

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
Last year it was along the Tidal Basin but that was with the National Capital Area, and this one is for Maryland.
When will you know where it will be held, specifically?

camily

Peace
I forgot to say that it is at the Baltimore Zoo this year!
Great Appy! I look forward to it!

camily

Peace
appyday said:
We don't really have to WALK do we :shrug:

It's a trick I know to get me to the ZOO where I belong.. :lmao:
LOL, yes Appy. I'm going to reunite you with a long lost relative. It was a very leisurely at-your-own-pace kind of walk. Yes, some people run it, but not me and the family! :lmao: I'm thinking it will be a nice time. The kids are excited. There are freebies too! Last year we got socks, water, breakfast bars, hats, shirts, water bottles and all that good stuff. Like I said though, that was the National Capital areas Kidney Foundation's walk, where this is Marylands.

lkt

curly-locks
ty for sharing the link... i am working with a small budget .. but was happy to help as best i could... even the smallest of donations add up!

OK everyone jump on the bandwagon... and give what u can afford for this GREAT cause!!!

camily

Peace
lkt said:
ty for sharing the link... i am working with a small budget .. but was happy to help as best i could... even the smallest of donations add up!

OK everyone jump on the bandwagon... and give what u can afford for this GREAT cause!!!
Thank you so much for donating! I really appreciate it. :huggy:

camily

Peace
appyday said:
Do you have a pay pal linie so I can give to you? :popcorn:
You can click on the "Sponsor me now" thing and do it directly to the Kidney Foundation and it counts toward Celie's team. I believe you can turn it in the day of the walk too.

camily

Peace
Thanks! Hey, I got two anonymous donations. I get an email telling me who the person is but I don't know either of the names. If the two people who donated are from somd.com THANKS!!

camily said:
Thanks! Hey, I got two anonymous donations. I get an email telling me who the person is but I don't know either of the names. If the two people who donated are from somd.com THANKS!!
WARNING: K_Jo will be on here soon trying to tell you she did both.

justbeachy

can be a real beach
camily said:
I'm bumping this incase anyone wants to go on the walk with us. :howdy:
I won't be able to do the walk but I gave you a small donation. I wish it could be more but it's all a can do right now. Celie is such a pretty littlle sweetheart :huggy:

camily

Peace
justbeachy said:
I won't be able to do the walk but I gave you a small donation. I wish it could be more but it's all a can do right now. Celie is such a pretty littlle sweetheart :huggy:
Thank you so much! That is really nice of you! :huggy: