lost

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I felt like a mega-dork tonight when I saw the mysterious hieroglyphics appear on the counter when Locke almost missed it, and understood what they said.

Guess that degree in Middle Eastern archaeology paid off after all... :bigwhoop:

nomoney

something that bugged me and I'm not sure if it will mean anything, but- when sayid was done with the pliers, he threw them down on the ground, yet he didn't have them when jack pulled him out of the hatch. Think that dude is going to use them?:really:

Also, anyone else catch the american soldier that was Kate's Dad? The one that was looking at pictures in the truck at the end, wasn't that a pic of Kate?

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:
something that bugged me and I'm not sure if it will mean anything, but- when sayid was done with the pliers, he threw them down on the ground, yet he didn't have them when jack pulled him out of the hatch. Think that dude is going to use them?:really:

Also, anyone else catch the american soldier that was Kate's Dad? The one that was looking at pictures in the truck at the end, wasn't that a pic of Kate?
Oh yeah!

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I'm sorry...I posted the meaning in the other thread. I guess I should have done so here as well!

It's the hieratic shorthand way of saying "to die", "to kill", or "to cause to die".

nomoney

what about that grinding noise that started before he pressed the button? Think the shelter gets sealed? Or what if all the shelters some how join together? :shrug:

Jameo

What?!
nomoney said:
what about that grinding noise that started before he pressed the button? Think the shelter gets sealed? Or what if all the shelters some how join together? :shrug:

Or sounds of the hatch opening. Maybe it's some kinda missile silo :really:

nomoney

sweetpea15 said:
Do you think that one guy they caught is one of the Others?
I do. Too many little things bugged me. Especially the look he gave dude after he got pulled out of the room from kicking his ass.

that and the name he gave (henry gale) wasn't that dorthy's father (from wizard of oz)? the whole hot air balloon thing reminded me of that. Or maybe I'm looking to far into it. :lol:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
OMG :bawl:

Apparently while I was hanging out with Dougster and TL last night my wonderful kids decided I didn't need to see Lost and stopped my Tivo! :banghead:

I don't have it. :bawl: :bawl::bawl:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
nomoney said:
Cells opening???

justbeachy

can be a real beach
nomoney said:
I do. Too many little things bugged me. Especially the look he gave dude after he got pulled out of the room from kicking his ass.

that and the name he gave (henry gale) wasn't that dorthy's father (from wizard of oz)? the whole hot air balloon thing reminded me of that. Or maybe I'm looking to far into it. :lol:
:popcorn: I think you might be right