Days of Our Lives

nomoney

did the evil stephano kidnap marlena again and brainwash john in thinking that he was vivian's son instead of her lover which caused bo to kill victor because he thought that he was really stephano's son?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
did the evil stephano kidnap marlena again and brainwash john in thinking that he was vivian's son instead of her lover which caused bo to kill victor because he thought that he was really stephano's son?
Pretty much. :banghead:

dustin

UAIOE
nomoney said:
my grandma calls them her "sob stories" :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
You don't understand! They make you think Mimi tells Shawn he's the real father of Belle and Phillip's baby because it's the right thing to do because she lost Rex for lying about aborting their baby but as soon as Shawn and Bell start kissing, Mimi wakes up and it was all just a dream! :tantrum

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
nomoney said:
No...the evil victor kidnap Dianna again and brainwashed Bill in thinking that he was vivian's son instead of her lover which caused bo to kill stephano because he thought that he was really Victor's son

nomoney

Fishn Guy said:
No...the evil victor kidnap Dianna again and brainwashed Bill in thinking that he was vivian's son instead of her lover which caused bo to kill stephano because he thought that he was really Victor's son
Silly, you're thinking of General Hospital. There's not Bill in days of our lives. Unless that's Mimi's other personality she had when she had amnesia from falling off that mountain she was climbing with her evil twin.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
Silly, you're thinking of General Hospital. There's not Bill in days of our lives. Unless that's Mimi's other personality she had when she had amnesia from falling off that mountain she was climbing with her evil twin.
Bill Horton + wife Laura = Jennifer & Mike
Bill Horton + affair w/ Kate Robers = Lucas

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
nomoney said:
I get so cornfused sometimes.... I cant ever keep my drama straight....