Just booked this house for vacation

camily

Peace
aps45819 said:
I reserved a cabin for the boy and I over at Westmorland State park in VA.
$450 for a week.
Great price! We went to Ocean Isle last year and loved it. There is so much to do in Myrtle Beach, but we hate the crowds so we stay in Ocean Isle Beach and commute to Myrtle Beach for the attractions and then come "home" to our quiet house. The beaches there are VERY unpopulated. I give it :yay: :yay: .
They are the only south facing beaches so they get the warm tropical waters.

morganj614

Steve said:
I know, my bad. I made the link then saw that it was the wrong one. So sue me!! You saw I deleted it beyotch! Why did you quote it?

Y'all simmer down and think of the scenery, wine, cheese, chocolate and fun.

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
Here's ours camily. Of course there are 9 others staying with us.

We do the Outer Banks every year with B's whole family.

We leave July 22nd. :getdown:
Sweet! We have been wanting to do one of those but we needed more people. I found a few on Corolla that I liked, but we went with Ocean Isle Beach again. We did the Crystal Coast one year (Atlantic Beach) but it was just not very happening. Not that we enjoy crowds, but OIB offers a close proximity to Myrtle Beach and we still have alot to do there.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
Beautiful! I'm glad so many of us get to go on a nice vacation this year.
:mad: We're opting to landscape rather than go on a nice vacation. Besides, after taking a cruise I'm never going on a land-based vacation again. :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
camily said:
Sweet! We have been wanting to do one of those but we needed more people. I found a few on Corolla that I liked, but we went with Ocean Isle Beach again. We did the Crystal Coast one year (Atlantic Beach) but it was just not very happening. Not that we enjoy crowds, but OIB offers a close proximity to Myrtle Beach and we still have alot to do there.

The house we're renting is in Corolla. We usually stay further south than that, but this house was too nice to pass up.

I grew up spending my summers on the Outer Banks of NC. My gram had a house in Kitty Hawk. The house is gone now thanks to one hurricane too many.

One summer (1987-- I was 16) we decided to go to Atlantic Beach. It was there that I got caught in the middle of the largest school of migrating sting ray seen there in over 50 years. I mean thousands of the suckers. BIG ones too. Just kept coming for over 30 minutes. And there me..standing in the middle of the churning water SCREAMING at the top of my lungs.

I haven't been back in the water since.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MysticalMom said:
One summer (1987-- I was 16) we decided to go to Atlantic Beach. It was there that I got caught in the middle of the largest school of migrating sting ray seen there in over 50 years. I mean thousands of the suckers. BIG ones too. Just kept coming for over 30 minutes. And there me..standing in the middle of the churning water SCREAMING at the top of my lungs.
We swam with stingrays in Grand Cayman. It was interesting. :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Nickel said:
We swam with stingrays in Grand Cayman. It was interesting. :lmao:

Bet you didnt swim with THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS. So many the water was churning and churning. And if ya did...you are a braver woman than I. :yay:

W

Wenchy

My Baby

UPPER LEVEL: "Teen Room" and Sleeping Area.
LOWER LEVEL: Living and Dining Area, Kitchen, Full Bath and Bedroom. .

Get away from the stress of everyday life in the seclusion of this quaint beach home. This peaceful cottage was once the guides' quarters for the historic Currituck Shooting Club. The shingled exterior, the heart pine and cypress lumber on walls and floors date from 1876. The cottage was renovated in 1979 and moved to its present location among the persimmon and pine trees. Just a short walk to the beach along a quiet, sandy lane. First level has living and dining area, kitchen, full bath and bedroom. Loft stairs up to upper level "teen room" and sleeping area.
EXTRAS: Color TV; VCR; Stereo w/CD and Cassette Player; Weather Radio; Nintendo; Puzzles; Games; Adult and Teen Book Libraries; Hardwood Floors; High Chair; Porch Swing; Grilling Area; Deck Furniture; Picnic Tables; Beach Chairs; Beach Toys and Beach Cart. County Water. No Dishwasher. No Cable. PETS PERMITTED WITH ADDITIONAL FEE. $150 SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED.

Attachments

• Cottage2.jpg
    Cottage2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 111