The boys of American Idol

Geek

Holy cow that was fun, my favorite was Bald Cowboy, Pretty Ace and Old Grey. I was not a fan of Screechy Pimp or the Barry Lover. I felt bad for the Smiling Guy when he wouldn't smile at the end, I thought he was good as well.

Tina2001aniT

K_Jo said:
I like Ace, Baldy-locks and Silver Nuts. :yay:
I thinks it is unanimous.....they are DEFINATELY my favorites too.....Did you girls see Ace's brother?? OMG

The one guy.....Gillian maybe?? Sounded ok, but HOLY COW is he fugly.......

Tina2001aniT

Jameo said:
Have I mentioned how hot Chris is :hot: :hot: :hot: :lmao:

I really thought he was hot during auditions, but something last night just didn't really do it for me, he can definately sing though....:ohwell: I just love his story....really shows what kind of guy he is, he deserves this....

Geek

Tina2001aniT said:
I thinks it is unanimous.....they are DEFINATELY my favorites too.....Did you girls see Ace's brother?? OMG

The one guy.....Gillian maybe?? Sounded ok, but HOLY COW is he fugly.......

Gideon? Maybe I can't remember. He seemed kind of like a robot, something was off..I did think Silver Nuts could have had a better song, but I love his voice.
Ace and Baldy picked great songs :yay:

Geek

Never mind, not me..It was hard to see my cell phone numbers in the dark, couldn't find the headset..figured I made a mistake

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
The guy that sang Simple Man by Lynard Skynard shocked me. He talked like his parents might have been related, but when he opened his mouth to sing, he sounded like a rock god!! But, then he talked again. :ohwell: I also like the hottie that sang Bon Jovi.

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
harleygirl said:
The guy that sang Simple Man by Lynard Skynard shocked me. He talked like his parents might have been related, but when he opened his mouth to sing, he sounded like a rock god!! But, then he talked again. :ohwell: I also like the hottie that sany Bon Jovi.
:lmao: If you're talking about the dude I think you're talking about, I remember saying something to C_Jo about that kid's parents being brother and sister. :lol: