Curious

just.me

Just how popular are the Rolling Stones?
I still love Aerosmith, never was a fan of the Stones....do they have a huge fan base? I thought the SuperBowl halftime show was pitiful.....

tipsymcgee

The Stones are only regarded by most as the second best R&R band of all time behind the Beatles, with arguably the greatest front man of all time. I loved Aerosmith growing up, and not until my late 20s did I get into the Stones and classic Beatles stuff, and realized how much better they are than most bands.

justbeachy

can be a real beach
just.me said:
Just how popular are the Rolling Stones?
I still love Aerosmith, never was a fan of the Stones....do they have a huge fan base? I thought the SuperBowl halftime show was pitiful.....
Hey the Stones are getting old. Harder to perform when your almost 70. Give um a break. They were a great band once. They probably should have done a voice over but they didn't won't to I heard.

just.me

justbeachy said:
Hey the Stones are getting old. Harder to perform when your almost 70. Give um a break. They were a great band once. They probably should have done a voice over but they didn't won't to I heard.

I never did care too much for them - JMHO - and curious as to how others felt...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
SOMD's commentary on SB half time, Rolling Stones.

You think Janet Jacksons boob was obscene? Wait 'til you see Mick Jaggers lips. Now there's obscene.

I'm upset about the Rolling Stones. In friggin' Motown.
It's just wrong.

Mick Jagger looks like an electrocuted chicken.

Mick Jagger sounds like crap tonight.

The Sprint Geriatric Half Time show.

Fossil Rock
The Stones might be THE WORST live performers in the western hemisphere.

If they were here in front of me, I would use my cellphone as a crime deterrent against them.

I know all you chicks are getting wet at the sight of a 62 year old shaking his shiat at you.

I've never cared for the Stones. Now they're positively painful.

Hey he has that same flab my grandma had on the back of his arm.

the guy on the sound board must be alseep.

Even Bug told me to turn off the TV so she could go to sleep.

The producer put his name on that? I would have been on the phone during the first song making them edit my name off of that crap.

It was like watching a train wreck - You want to look away, but can't until it's time to puke.

C

Chicagofan

tipsymcgee said:
The Stones are only regarded by most as the second best R&R band of all time behind the Beatles, with arguably the greatest front man of all time. I loved Aerosmith growing up, and not until my late 20s did I get into the Stones and classic Beatles stuff, and realized how much better they are than most bands.
CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!! :howdy:

JustynSayneBand

Never really cared for them much to be quite honest, Probably 'cause I never had any drug issues, which appears to be the backbone of most of Micks writtings. I think most of their popularity is generated from quantity, not quality...
Dwight - JustynSayne.com