Free In-Car OnDemand Again Today!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I've got my cable company on the phone, and they just told me that due to the problems associated with the weather last weekend for the 500, they're offering it again today! :getdown:

If you have digital cable, it's on the upper channels somewhere. :yay:

I can't wait to hear Tony :cussing: and :drama: and :blahblah: and :tantrum and all. :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So that means everyone gets to enjoy the click-pop-fizz of a 10oz being opened... The after chug belch.... thunderous wind-breakage... the nugget hunt....

crabcake

Kyle said:
So that means everyone gets to enjoy the click-pop-fizz of a 10oz being opened... The after chug belch.... thunderous wind-breakage... the nugget hunt....
:smack: You don't drink 10oz'rs during a race unless you have 'em in a cooler by the couch b/c that's just more often you gotta get up. :cheers:

crabcake

Johnson, Nemechek, Junior, Kahne, Jarrett & Waltrip will be featured today.

Sorry Mikey ... guess Tony didn't get enough votes. :poorbaby:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
If you could hear him you'd hear this: "Wow, look at all those cars in my rearview mirror!" :biggrin:
Was that when he turned into the garage with a failed engine? :whistle: :neener:

Was glad to see Carl Edwards come back with a great finish after his last-place 500 finish last week. I admire his optimism. :yay: