Legs workout!

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Was wondering if anyone could recommend the best leg/butt workouts that work for them? I usually walk/run on the treadmill at least 30 minutes 4-5 times a week and then throw in a little bit of weights whenever I find time.

Any suggestions??? :huggy:

Toxick

Splat
forever jewel said:
Was wondering if anyone could recommend the best leg/butt workouts that work for them? I usually walk/run on the treadmill at least 30 minutes 4-5 times a week and then throw in a little bit of weights whenever I find time.

Any suggestions??? :huggy:

Squats are the best, especially if you have a barbell on your shoulders. Make sure you have a spotter, unless youre using a nautilaus machine for resistance. Squats can get ugly if you're not careful.

Leg curls are also good for the butt. Not sure if you're at home or a gym, but gyms always have a machine where you can lay on your belly and curl your legs. At home you might have to get creative unless you have benches.

Don't forget the calves. Tippy-toe stretches work the calves. Stand flat-foot, then up on your toes. Then down. Hold weights to make it harder.

Pete

Repete
jwwb2000 said:
Lunges also work get to gain defination in your legs/buttocks without adding bulk.
Are you talking about definition between the butt cheeks or within a butt cheek?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
The most beautiful legs I ever layed my hands on were built with squat jumps(touch the floor and jump as high as you can), body weight lunges for LOTS-O-REPS and sprints on the exercise bike.

I think she added other stuff into her workouts when she was bored but only to break the monotony.

She had AWESOME legs. :)

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hey no problemo, I consider it my civic duty to help put one more pair of sexy legs out there for the public to view . :lmao:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
I find that after a while of "up against the wall" or "over the edge of the bed" sex does wonders for your butt and thighs.