Cure for tailgaters

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
HunterJJD said:
Not a bad price,

I can see you at the stop light now. "My PTT button quit working, oh wrong button", as the car behind you is up in flames as you drive off

1/4" ball bearing dropped at the right speed will take out a radiator quick. Cheaper too :yay: :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
gumby said:
1/4" ball bearing dropped at the right speed will take out a radiator quick. Cheaper too :yay: :yay:
:lol: I did that once with an empty beer bottle. I was driving a Triumph TR-4 and this guy was right on my butt, couldn't even see his headlights. Reached under the set and found an empty, held it up for a minute to see if he'd back off. He didn't so I let it go. It seemed to upset him. I had to head for some twisites to lose him. :yikes:

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
:yeahthat: Dems could help you set it up :killingme :killingme :killingme :jameo:

Nice try, it was butane. There's a difference. But I'm sure you realize that. I know its because you just wanted to say my name. :blushing:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
Nice try, it was butane. There's a difference. But I'm sure you realize that. I know its because you just wanted to say my name. :blushing:
What exactly is the difference? Do you know?
They're both colorless odorless flamable gases sold compressed in liquid form.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
What exactly is the difference? Do you know?
They're both colorless odorless flamable gases sold compressed in liquid form.

Funny you should ask. I don't know how to subscript on here, so I 've parrened them -- just so you know Asp, butane is either of two hydrocarbons, C(subscript4] H(subscript6) (normal butane, isobutane) in the methane series, having the same formula, C(subscript4) H(subscript10) but different structures and used as a fuel, etc… Propane is a heavy, colorless, gaseous hydrocarbon, C(subscript 2) H(subscript 8), of the methane series, occurring naturally in petroleum and used as a fuel, in aerosols, refrigerants, etc… For example Asp, you could use butane in a lighter but I wouldn't recommend putting propane in a lighter. One appears more combustible and more volitile while the other appears to be more stable. But thats all just a guess though :yay: :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
:killingme How long did you spend looking up that the difference is a couple of atoms?

not long at all. I was just busy here at work. I'm still busy today, just popping off and on today that's all. :smile: