Any bikers

fddog

Bow wow
Some of us are going to hook up sat. 3-11-06 for a motorcycle ride. If you're interested on getting your bike out and riding, We'll be meeting at wawa at 1:00pm at the corner of rt4 and 235. direction of travel will be discussed then. :yay:

Last edited:

slotted

fddog said:
Some of us are going to hook up sat. 3-11-06 for a motorcycle ride. If you're interested on getting your bike out and riding, We'll be meeting at wawa at 1:00pm at the corner of rt4 and 235. direction of travel will be discussed then. :yay:
:fixed

itsbob

I bowl overhand
morganj614 said:
I could not think of a way to put it nicely for open chat :roflmao:
I've got an open backseat if someone wants to come along for the ride. My 12 year old Pilion will be out of town.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Sounds cool, I'm supposed to go car shopping this weekend but I may blow that off to go riding. :)

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
I've got an open backseat if someone wants to come along for the ride. My 12 year old Pilion will be out of town.
I bet Mainman would love to ride back seat with you. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
I bet Mainman would love to ride back seat with you. :yay:
OOPS, I forgot the disclaimer..

Don't want any BrokeBack Moutain moments..

If someone HAS to grab me by the waist, I would hope for someone OTHER then MM..

No offense..

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
itsbob said:

If someone HAS to grab me by the waist, I would hope for someone OTHER then MM..

No offense..

Somebody other than mainman? I'll give ya a run fer your money old man! Or maybe you eant somebody other than mainmans gender? :lmao:

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:

No offense..
So you don't want just any man wrapping his arms around you from behind?

Ponytail

I'll go... I think.

Can I suggest ya'll use this thread, or start another to discuss what the ride route will be? I can see a WHOLE lot of standing around and BS'ing trying to figure out where to ride...wasting a WHOLE bunch of riding time, especially since a 1pm start time will put us on the back end of the warmth of the day.

Just a suggestion.

PT

slotted

I suggested heading up to apehangers via budd's creek road, then coming back down 235, finishing up at toot's.

Ponytail

I just checked the weather. It's lookin like Sunday is the better day to ride. 70 deg vs 60, and sunny vs spotty t'storms on Sat.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Ponytail said:
I just checked the weather. It's lookin like Sunday is the better day to ride. 70 deg vs 60, and sunny vs spotty t'storms on Sat.
I think we will be taking my bike out for the first time on Sat or Sun up 235, but don't know what time. This will be my first time on the big road, we'll head for Toot's, I'll have a diet coke, then we'll head home. Maybe we'll see some of you there. I have a maroon Honda Rebel. I'll be the nervous looking person.