My first ride

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Well I got my permit on Friday. I missed two questions but I passed. :jameo: Then on Sunday "D" gave lesson one on motorcycle riding. He took me to the Legion to practice in the parking lot. I was having a real tough time with letting the clutch out and getting the bike to go. I must have tried to start off at least 15 times. "D " said to give it a bit a throttle when releasing the clutch. So I finally did it and oh my !!!! I gave it so much throttle the damn front wheel came up off the ground and I rode a wheely all the way across the parking lot. :killingme He said the tire finally touched the ground just before I hit the grass. :killingme I rode through the grass and was able to turn around come back through the parking lot and stop. Once he realized I wasn't going to kill myself he was laughing at me so hard. :killingme That was enough for me for the day. Next lesson I think I'm going to try and jump a car or two. :jameo:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:yikes:
Guy here at work got a new Victory at the Kustom Shoppe this weekend. Said while he was there, some girl got on a Vegas for a test ride and did the same thing except she bounced off Bernie's truck and landed in the ditch. Did about $5k worth of damage.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tigerlily said:
Well I got my permit on Friday. I missed two questions but I passed. :jameo: Then on Sunday "D" gave lesson one on motorcycle riding. He took me to the Legion to practice in the parking lot. I was having a real tough time with letting the clutch out and getting the bike to go. I must have tried to start off at least 15 times. "D " said to give it a bit a throttle when releasing the clutch. So I finally did it and oh my !!!! I gave it so much throttle the damn front wheel came up off the ground and I rode a wheely all the way across the parking lot. :killingme He said the tire finally touched the ground just before I hit the grass. :killingme I rode through the grass and was able to turn around come back through the parking lot and stop. Once he realized I wasn't going to kill myself he was laughing at me so hard. :killingme That was enough for me for the day. Next lesson I think I'm going to try and jump a car or two. :jameo:

WOW, maybe you should go get the little 250..

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
itsbob said:
WOW, maybe you should go get the little 250..
"D" says my bike drives likes a dirt bike. It has 6 speeds and he says he was able to hit 65 in 2nd. :shocked: It was fun and scary all at once. I am just glad I was able to get the bike down and not drop it.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Tigerlily said:
"D" says my bike drives likes a dirt bike. It has 6 speeds and he says he was able to hit 65 in 2nd. :shocked: It was fun and scary all at once. I am just glad I was able to get the bike down and not drop it.

And I promised not to tell anyone.

But the scary part was the sissy bar was parallel to the pavement. Luckyly no damage and no one got "scunn up".

only then was it funny as hell

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Ok ok..I'm under control.

OMG that must have been scary!!! I am so glad you're ok! :huggy:

I'm just sorry I missed it. :razz:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
jazz lady said:
Tigerlily -

Please do not ride in the parking lot of the Legion this Wednesday night. Also please post your schedule beforehand so I know when NOT to go there.

TIA,
jazz :flowers:
Now that takes all the fun out of it. By the time we went back in last night via the truck they were all calling me Evil Knievel. :killingme

K

Keesa

Ok - now that was funny. You know I DID THE EXACT SAME THING when I was first learning to ride! Know your heart was going a mile a minute tooooooooo. You'll get the hang of it! Be safe and have fun.....

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Later that day I was sitting on "D's" bike practicing releasing the clutch and rolling the throttle. He came out of the house and stood on the porch real quiet. I finally noticed him standing there watching me and he started laughing saying he was waiting to hear me say Vroom Vroom. :lmao: