My poor cat

cege

Our 11 1/2 year old cat was killed by a pittbull. He was the sweetest cat. I feel so bad for him. We have been looking for him for a few days when a neighbor told us what happened. Animal control was here today. The owner of the pittbull is trying to play dumb but we heard that the dog actually dragged the cat inside their houes. Why not just appologize and act like you feel bad. My husband went off on the guy. RIP Sammy.

M

missperky

Sorry about your kitty.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wenchy

That's very sad about Sammy. :huggy:

My cats insist on going outside, and I know the risks involved. I wish they would be content "house cats", but they want to be free to come and go at their whim.

I noticed a big Black Lab in the backyard today. My cats were perched on the deck giving him the evil eye. He stayed away from the deck.

W

Wenchy

aps45819 said:
Why not keep your bird killing pet inside the house or on a leash like you're legally required to do?

Mine kill squirrels, too. Sue me. :neener:

cege

Wenchy said:
That's very sad about Sammy. :huggy:

My cats insist on going outside, and I know the risks involved. I wish they would be content "house cats", but they want to be free to come and go at their whim.

I noticed a big Black Lab in the backyard today. My cats were perched on the deck giving him the evil eye. He stayed away from the deck.

Actually we did keep him in for about two years but then he just wanted to go out and pitched a fit to get out. For the most part he stayed near home. The pittbull had gotten out of his yard. I just can't believe the pittbull owner doesn't feel any remorse but they don't seem too.

Otter

Nothing to see here
You people that wanna jone on this lady can kiss my effing azz, there's a time and place for everything, this isn't the time, you azzhats.

Sorry bout your cat, Cege

cege

aps45819 said:
Why not keep your bird killing pet inside the house or on a leash like you're legally required to do?

Well why didnt' they keep their dog in their yard also. I doubt sammy ever caught a bird. For the most part he did stay in when it was cold but he went out here and there. Sorry you can't feel compassion. I mean he was part of our lives for 11 1/2 years. He was family.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
otter said:
You people that wanna jone on this lady can kiss my effing azz, there's a time and place for everything, this isn't the time, you azzhats.

I was nice...

cege

otter said:

Thanks Otter

mAlice

professional daydreamer
otter said:

I sent her a warm and fuzzy karma. :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
cege said:
Well why didnt' they keep their dog in their yard also. I doubt sammy ever caught a bird. For the most part he did stay in when it was cold but he went out here and there. Sorry you can't feel compassion. I mean he was part of our lives for 11 1/2 years. He was family.

Don't pay any attention to Aps. He's been constipated for years.

Sorry about your kitty. I have one that insists on going out. He found us about 3 years ago and was declawed. He bangs on the doors to go out. I let him out. He's in at night and most of the day when it's cold. If the weather is nice, he's out during the day.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
missperky said:
It's not the dog's fault, it's the inexperienced pet owners fault.. IMO
My perception is that she isn't trying to lay blame, she's just upset about what has happened, and wishes the owners of the dog would at least acknowledge that what happened was wrong. :shrug:

W

Wenchy

cege said:
Actually we did keep him in for about two years but then he just wanted to go out and pitched a fit to get out. For the most part he stayed near home. The pittbull had gotten out of his yard. I just can't believe the pittbull owner doesn't feel any remorse but they don't seem too.

That tells you something about the owner.

I beat a nasty Chow off of one of my cats two years ago. The dog had come into my yard and dragged my cat into his yard.

This was after the darn dog had threatened my son and had even cornered me one morning.

Animal control and the police would do nothing.

I gave the neighbor a what for with each occurrence.

They kept the nasty thing for another year, but got rid of it because they were afraid it would attack a family member.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:

:huggy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
My poor cat 03-21-2006 05:40 PM That was a mean thing to say. You suck
:bawl:
I have doves that nest in my yard and last year a damn cat killed the babys after they hatched, so no sympathy for cat owners that let their little darlings out to kill the native fauna.