Pinks ....

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
There were a couple of shows taped at MIR.

That civic was pretty weak, but he was racing against a WS6.

Mikeinsmd

vanbells said:
There were a couple of shows taped at MIR. That civic was pretty weak, but he was racing against a WS6.
He claimed to be sporting 600HP from a 1.8 litre... :killingme :killingme

Got his ass handed to him too!!

They gonna re-run the episode? I'd like to see it. The first episode I ever saw had a guy from Rising Sun.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
DVR'd the one with the turbo'd Hyabusa's... wanna talk about touchy lots o money in those bikes. Local dude lost his bike.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
FastCarsSpeed said:
DVR'd the one with the turbo'd Hyabusa's... wanna talk about touchy lots o money in those bikes. Local dude lost his bike.

I dont think he was thinking clearly (locl guy), on a bike, 50hp is ALOT...

But they didnt race for there bikes, they raced for the GIXXER 1000 all hooked up they went halfs on and bought, winner took it home...

NEDNOS

Punks

The guys on Pinks are a bunch of whiners. They came to race, so race. I could not believe the Civic wanted 20 lengths either.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
NEDNOS said:
The guys on Pinks are a bunch of whiners. They came to race, so race. I could not believe the Civic wanted 20 lengths either.

I know, right? Racing w/o slicks and no wheelie bar.

huntr1 said:
They gonna re-run the episode? I'd like to see it. The first episode I ever saw had a guy from Rising Sun.
My mistake, he was from Libertytown, not Rising Sun. They reran that episode last night at 11:00. I see he is now a "technical advisor" on the show.