You thought spinners were cool

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Spinners are NOT cool. I was tooling up 235 one day and this car was in the median waiting to turn north. It had spinners. The vehicle was stopped but the spinners were not. I saw the spinners moving and it gave me the impression this vehicle was pulling out in front of me. I slammed on the breaks but then realized he was not moving. If someone was tailgaiting me, as they usually do, they would have eaten me alive. I think that spinners are dangerous to other drivers and to kids who decide they want to touch these things before the stop turning. JMO

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Dutch6 said:
Spinners are NOT cool. I was tooling up 235 one day and this car was in the median waiting to turn north. It had spinners. The vehicle was stopped but the spinners were not. I saw the spinners moving and it gave me the impression this vehicle was pulling out in front of me. I slammed on the breaks but then realized he was not moving. If someone was tailgaiting me, as they usually do, they would have eaten me alive. I think that spinners are dangerous to other drivers and to kids who decide they want to touch these things before the stop turning. JMO

Yea! What Dutch said. Those things are so annoying.

slotted

baileydog said:
Yea! What Dutch said. Those things are so annoying.
I don't care for them either, but I figure if someone thinks they're cool, then they will want some rims that they can advertise on.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
$12,500-$19,000, :twitch: I'll rush right out and get those. :lmao: They were pretty cool though.

The best part of the commercial is the part where the guy says, "You can even change the message while you are driving." As if texting while driving wasn't bad enough.

slotted

kom526 said:
$12,500-$19,000, :twitch: I'll rush right out and get those. :lmao: They were pretty cool though.

The best part of the commercial is the part where the guy says, "You can even change the message while you are driving." As if texting while driving wasn't bad enough.
You can't open up a computer program and operate it while you are driving? :shrug:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
As much as I dont like them on cars, I saw an ad on tv about bling on the wheelchair. They now make custom wheels for your wheelchair, they have spinners and spokes that look like dollar signs and they were cool. If you must spend your life in a chair, put some bling bling on that bad boy.