AmsOil dealer wanted

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Napa in Mechanicsville is an Amsoil Dealer.. Its under new ownership and the owner is very nice and has a ton of stuff actually instock and looks like he is expanding his inventory to go fast goodies also.

nomoney

I remember an advertiser "amsoil jay"...not sure if he still sells the stuff though. It's been a while. He's in Hollywood though.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
I remember an advertiser "amsoil jay"...not sure if he still sells the stuff though. It's been a while. He's in Hollywood though.
Yes, Jay still sells.

HunterJJD

Thanks, I needed to check a price. good lord, since Dec it went from about 11 to 17.5 a gallon. Just needed to check it to be sure I was not getting double bent

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
huntr1 said:
That's a big change.

Yes a very big Change. ACESRT and I walked in one day cause I needed plugs and He had just taken over the business. He was nice and everything.. I said damn big change and he said I take it you have been here once before. I said and only once. Now I go there all the time. Expanded hours and if he doesnt have it the next day it will be there. I just switched to the Amsoil long lasting oil 7500 I think and it wasnt too too bad for the Ram.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
HunterJJD said:
Thanks, I needed to check a price. good lord, since Dec it went from about 11 to 17.5 a gallon. Just needed to check it to be sure I was not getting double bent

How do you like their oil?

gdogg16

tugboater said:
None of the other oils can perform better then amsoil can. And they can stand by that fact.
errr...ok. Amsoil is on the bottom of the premium oil spectrum. Motul and other brands are much better oils.

btw..Haydens sells amsoil too.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
gdogg16 said:
errr...ok. Amsoil is on the bottom of the premium oil spectrum. Motul and other brands are much better oils.

btw..Haydens sells amsoil too.

I'd love to see a lab comparison of the various oils available that was NOT sponsored by one of the companies themselves.

trailtoy

HunterJJD said:
Anyone know of or sell AmsOIl?

Go to Amsoil.com, scroll down until you see 'Become an AMSOIL Preferred Customer and Save on all Orders'. $20 a year and you can buy at wholesale.