100%

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Um, who got 100% on their knowledge test last night? Hmmm. That would be me. And who got scared when she was riding her bike on her permit today with a Sheriff's Deputy in front of her. Hmmmm. That would be me.......

Dukesdad

That's great news! Keep on the practical stuff and you will be an easy rider before you know it.
dp

jbooty

BS Gal said:
Um, who got 100% on their knowledge test last night? Hmmm. That would be me. And who got scared when she was riding her bike on her permit today with a Sheriff's Deputy in front of her. Hmmmm. That would be me.......

YAY!!.. Congrats.. Today there were loads of bikes out and about.. Too bad i had to work!!

MMDad

Lem Putt
BS Gal said:
:yay: I knew we, I mean you, could do it! Good job!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
:yay: I knew we, I mean you, could do it! Good job!
We're, I mean, I'm done with the first on the pavement course. Had a blast. Tomorrow is more on the pavement and then the test.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
Altercation at Toot's this evening. Someone got cut.

First off....CONGRATS on the 100%:yay:

now to the fight:It was a PG county cop(not a bad a$$ biker chick, sorry aps)....he got cut up pretty good, walked away from it though(or should I say rode away from it)....

It was all over some kid doing a burnout and throwing rubber on someones bike....at least that's the story I got from a couple of the people that said they saw the whole thing:shrug:

Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
aps45819 said:
:yikes: I'd be pizzed if somebody spun rocks and rubber on my custom paint job :mad:

Is there someone around St. Marys that will do custom paint?....Best friend wants to get something on his bike..TIA

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
onebdzee said:
First off....CONGRATS on the 100%:yay:

now to the fight:It was a PG county cop(not a bad a$$ biker chick, sorry aps)....he got cut up pretty good, walked away from it though(or should I say rode away from it)....

It was all over some kid doing a burnout and throwing rubber on someones bike....at least that's the story I got from a couple of the people that said they saw the whole thing:shrug:
That must have been a different one. The story I heard was much, much different.