St. Mary's Vet

watercolor

yeah yeah
I just want to RAVE about them. They handled everything SO WELL today. And Dr. Fitzsimmons was absolutely wonderful!!! I just cannot rave enough. It was so wonderful that she actually got on the floor with mickey and just talked her through. It was a wonderful experience. I am so thankful for the caring and wonderful people there!

We also take our rats there- and they have ALWAYS been so good. Very gentle.

She is now running after bunnies, and not in anymore pain!

misslady67

watercolor said:
I just want to RAVE about them. They handled everything SO WELL today. And Dr. Fitzsimmons was absolutely wonderful!!! I just cannot rave enough. It was so wonderful that she actually got on the floor with mickey and just talked her through. It was a wonderful experience. I am so thankful for the caring and wonderful people there!

Awwwww..I'm crying again now. YES, I agree I take my doggie there and Dr. Fitz is the BEST!

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I'm a big fan of the practice at St. Mary's Veterinary Hospital, too.

They're a little bit more expensive than others, but well worth it in my opinion. My greyhound and eight cats are all regulars there, and I have never once had a bad experience.

just.me

Club'nBabySeals said:
I'm a big fan of the practice at St. Mary's Veterinary Hospital, too.

They're a little bit more expensive than others, but well worth it in my opinion. My greyhound and eight cats are all regulars there, and I have never once had a bad experience.

Has anyone had any experiences with that new vet over on Rt. 5 behind the A & W place? Just wondering. I like St. Marys a lot too.

R

remaxrealtor

watercolor said:

I'm glad to hear things went as well as possible. Still so sorry.

Jack has seizures and they are WONDERFUL w/ her! Good choice on a vet, they really care there.