Dang Weather

HunterJJD

I want to go fishing. 3 days this week I could not go, they were pretty days, the 4 days I can go it is raining or calling for rain and T storms.

I am not happy and me stuck inside all weekend gets ugly quick

JD

nomoney

HunterJJD said:
Quick toss NoMoney outside, maybe half her azz will melt off

you're right. You should stay inside all weekend. I'd hate for your man tits to melt off. Then you'd have nothing to play with.

HunterJJD

nomoney said:
you're right. You should stay inside all weekend. I'd hate for your man tits to melt off. Then you'd have nothing to play with.

Would hate to see one of your two faces melt

HunterJJD

nomoney said:
so are you finished with my copy of brokeback mountain yet? I'd really appreciate it if you'd return it stainless :yay:

To funny. neither of your faces could come up with anything better then that

nomoney

HunterJJD said:
To funny. neither of your faces could come up with anything better then that

If you weren't sniffing gunpowder every day, you'd be able to come up with something besides my two faces :wink:

Pandora

This weather is going to give me an excuse to do absolutely nothing over the next few days but lounge around the house, watch movies and read, I am looking forward to being a lazy bum this weekend. :biggrin:

I might even crack the window and listen to the rain while I'm reading.

HunterJJD

nomoney said:
If you weren't sniffing gunpowder every day, you'd be able to come up with something besides my two faces :wink:

if you weren't always home beating your husband you could work off some of that azz and maybe find one face to live with and not have to live one here and one off SOMD.com

nomoney

HunterJJD said:
if you weren't always home beating your husband you could work off some of that azz and maybe find one face to live with and not have to live one here and one off SOMD.com

so which face is my nice face? the one at home beating my hubby or the one here that makes fun of your man tits? :confused:

HunterJJD

nomoney said:
so which face is my nice face? the one at home beating my hubby or the one here that makes fun of your man tits? :confused:
How many times do I have to tell you? I HATE YOU. So I don't like either one of them

CMC122

Go Braves!
Pandora said:
This weather is going to give me an excuse to do absolutely nothing over the next few days but lounge around the house, watch movies and read, I am looking forward to being a lazy bum this weekend. :biggrin:

I might even crack the window and listen to the rain while I'm reading.
Go hide in the camper and listen to the rain:yay::yay: