Free Snake To Good Home

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
My oldest daughter got a yellow rat snake from my brother. Well, she's scared of it and it makes her sick to her stomach to have to feed it live hoppers/small mice. I asked her WHY she got it in the first place and she said, "Because he wanted me to take it." :rolleyes:

It's a very PRETTY small snake and comes with a tank/ lock lid, some accessories etc. For warmth she has a heating pad under the tank at one end. Ya can't have my heating pad, so you'll have to get a heat light from Petco or use your own heating pad.

This is a small, slightly underweight, snake. He eats very well, but my little brother didn't pay much attention to it and it got a little thin.

I picked it up and messed with it, and it's a little snippy.(it IS a rat snake after all) Bit me on my left hand but just felt like a hard pinch. Bit once and didn't bite again. It just hasn't been handled much, so I'm sure with more handling he would tame down.

I figured I'd give anyone here first dibs before I place it in classifieds.

just.me

MysticalMom said:
Bump.

Come on ..somebody? Anybody?

If you have a hard time, let me know...one more snake won't make much of a difference here....LOL!! I will PM you my phone number.....

MysticalMom said:
My oldest daughter got a yellow rat snake from my brother. Well, she's scared of it and it makes her sick to her stomach to have to feed it live hoppers/small mice. I asked her WHY she got it in the first place and she said, "Because he wanted me to take it." :rolleyes:

It's a very PRETTY small snake and comes with a tank/ lock lid, some accessories etc. For warmth she has a heating pad under the tank at one end. Ya can't have my heating pad, so you'll have to get a heat light from Petco or use your own heating pad.

This is a small, slightly underweight, snake. He eats very well, but my little brother didn't pay much attention to it and it got a little thin.

I picked it up and messed with it, and it's a little snippy.(it IS a rat snake after all) Bit me on my left hand but just felt like a hard pinch. Bit once and didn't bite again. It just hasn't been handled much, so I'm sure with more handling he would tame down.

I figured I'd give anyone here first dibs before I place it in classifieds.

Still got him?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Chasey_Lane said:
If Day sees this, he'll be all over it. He loves snakes!

How big is it?

It's just a little thing. 18 inches maybe a little more. Not full grown by any means. It's actually been handled more the last 2 weeks or so. Not so nippy.

PLEASE come and get it. :jameo: