Will Nascar Let The National Anthem Be Sung In Spanish??

Will Nascar Let The National Anthem To Be Sung In Spanish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Anyone care to take bets on whether or not Nascar will be stupid enough to allow the National Anthem to be sung in spanish?????

If So I forsee lots of BOO's

Mikeinsmd

Somdmommy said:
Anyone care to take bets on whether or not Nascar will be stupid enough to allow the National Anthem to be sung in spanish?????

If So I forsee lots of BOO's
Will never happen. :nono: Besides, I'm not aware that hispanics (in this country) are big Nascar fans. Maybe a few. I don't see them at races.

Just saw a piece on FOX about that. One guy from a spanish station said they played it so those that don't speak english would understand it. I'm ok with that but they need to learn english NOW.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Mikeinsmd said:
Will never happen. :nono: Besides, I'm not aware that hispanics (in this country) are big Nascar fans. Maybe a few. I don't see them at races.

Just saw a piece on FOX about that. One guy from a spanish station said they played it so those that don't speak english would understand it. I'm ok with that but they need to learn english NOW.
I thought about it, and hubby said Nascar would NEVER do it. I see Ricky Martin Or Jennifer Lopez doing it!!!!!

I really dont know!!