I just got the nicest surprise!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I got home from work and there was a Sephora box on my doorstep. :confused: I didn't order anything from Sephora...

It was from my daughter and she sent me 3 Occitane hand lotions and a thing of Kenzo's Summer perfume for Mother's Day. :biggrin: (Summer smells really good, BTW - it's light and powdery, almost like a sophisticated version of baby powder)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I got home from work and there was a Sephora box on my doorstep. :confused: I didn't order anything from Sephora...

Did you check your credit card statement? :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nickel said:
How do you like the lotion? I was thinking of getting some.
It's great hand lotion, but I'll tell you what my new favorite is: Jaqua's Pink Buttercream Frosting. I got a sample from Bath and Body Works when I ordered some stuff and it smells sooooo good - makes you want to lick your hands. :yum:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
It's great hand lotion, but I'll tell you what my new favorite is: Jaqua's Pink Buttercream Frosting. I got a sample from Bath and Body Works when I ordered some stuff and it smells sooooo good - makes you want to lick your hands. :yum:
I am in love with B&BW's Creme Brulee body wash, I'm going to have to go get some of whatever kind of lotion they have with that scent.

meangirl

Nice lady!
vraiblonde said:

It was from my daughter and she sent me 3 Occitane hand lotions and a thing of Kenzo's Summer perfume for Mother's Day. :biggrin: (Summer smells really good, BTW - it's light and powdery, almost like a sophisticated version of baby powder)

Don't you just love a thoughtful daughter?! :huggy: