"BtVS" and "Angel"

B

Betty_Elms

Any "Buffy" or "Angel" fans? I must say, when I saw these on tv I immediately turned the channel. But I gave in and bought the 1st three seasons of "B" and the first season of "A" on DVD. Boy am I hooked now. These shows are soooo good.
I'm not up to date on either of these running shows, but I will keep buying the DVDs now that I know what it's all about!
Hmm, I want an Angel of my very own.....

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by RoseRed
Six Feet Under!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Yep, got that on DVD too....along with "Friends" and "Sex and the City".
What can I say? I compulsively buy DVDs.....

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by bluto
BtVS "Once More with Feeling" is one of the best hours of television ever filmed.

You know I haven't seen that, but I'm under the impression it's some sort of musical episode. Is that right?

watercolor

yeah yeah
BTVS is great. I was hooked from the start. I personally liked the episode when they were leaving high school and all hell broke out. I like angel too. I dont know about connor though. He is a little odd......But I have got to say they are addictive. :razz2:

Satine

Being Betty's best friend she made me watch the first couple of epidoes of Buffy, to prove to me it's not cheesy. Well watching one show a week at her house on DVD for about two months, i asked to borrow it to watch them all. Well not long after i stole the second season from her. I didnt come out of my room for about two weeks, my mom was getting worried. Then to shock her, I bought the third season. Now i am recording the fourth season from the tv. I LOOOOOOOOVE buffy. Then i see Angel is on DVD, so i buy it also. I finished it today and i have to tell you, i like it more then Buffy! For those who know show names, I loved the show "She" when Cordy thows a party and Angel "thinks" about dancing. I almost collapsed a lung laughing at that!! So i want to thank Betty for showing me the light that Buffy isn't cheesy. I can't get enough!

And Xander, even though he's dork to the core, I would date him! Take that Ayna!~

B

Betty_Elms

I still haven't seen "Once more with Feeling", but I did pick up the soundtrack...good stuff! :razz2:

S

ShellyCW

Do any of you BtVS fans tape the show? We were busy catching up on Buffy, and we missed the current season. The current season isn't in reruns yet, so if anyone has the 7th season on tape please e-mail me! I can trade or provide blank tapes or discs. We have all the Buffys on DVD as well as a couple other shows: Star Trek, Next Gen, Red Dwarf, Sopranos, etc. Please let me know if you're interested. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

ShellyCW

Originally posted by Betty_Elms

Hmm, I want an Angel of my very own.....

Angel's nothing to sneeze at, but I find Spike much more lust worthy. :smoochy: :really: :biteme: <--I crack me up.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Daily Buffy fix

Are you getting your daily Buffy fix on FX at 6 pm every night? 2 solid hours of Buffy, in chronological order M-F.
If you miss an episode, you can go to http://www.leoffonline.com/buffystuff.html click on the wildfeed and get a complete play by play of the episode.
Go to http://www.angelsacolyte.com/ For your Angel updates.
Each one of these sites feature "spoilers" which will give you a summary of the episode before it airs.