Talladega

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Looks like tony the tiger is alright, according to nascar.com.

BTW, I thought Kurt was the one who would most deserve an upside down ride...........?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
OK WHEN Jr. wins today, who is going to be the first to accuse NASCAR of giving it to him since it's his Daddy's' birthday?? Truex Jr. won yesterday, so it's in the cards. :yay: :yay:

Mikeinsmd

Penn said:
BTW, I thought Kurt was the one who would most deserve an upside down ride...........?
Well they both do but lil Kyle has been asking for a fat lip lately moreso than his older sibling azzhole. :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Mikeinsmd said:
What song is Edwin Mcain famous for? I didn't think he has a very good voice.

SANTA MONICA, CA - Blending equal parts folk, soul and rock, platinum-selling singer/songwriter Edwin McCain has signed with Vanguard Records and will release a new studio album next spring. Currently in the new OMG Studios, which he co-owns, in his hometown of Greenville, South Carolina, McCain is working with producer Noel Golden (Messenger, Scream and Whisper) and band members Craig Shields (keys, sax); Larry Chaney (lead guitar); Pete Riley (guitar, vocals); Dave Harrison (drums); and Lee Hendricks (bass).

Since his 1993 debut, McCain has garnered the attention of millions with the top 10 smash "I'll Be," and the Diane Warren-penned top 40 hit "I Could Not Ask For More," and as a tireless troubadour whose rapturous live performances regularly sell-out. In May 2005, McCain performed "I'll Be" on The Dr. Phil Show, which was voted the "Best Wedding Song" by over one million viewers.

Found this on his website, after I "googled" his name........

Mikeinsmd

Penn said:
SANTA MONICA, CA - Blending equal parts folk, soul and rock, platinum-selling singer/songwriter Edwin McCain has signed with Vanguard Records and will release a new studio album next spring. Currently in the new OMG Studios, which he co-owns, in his hometown of Greenville, South Carolina, McCain is working with producer Noel Golden (Messenger, Scream and Whisper) and band members Craig Shields (keys, sax); Larry Chaney (lead guitar); Pete Riley (guitar, vocals); Dave Harrison (drums); and Lee Hendricks (bass).

Since his 1993 debut, McCain has garnered the attention of millions with the top 10 smash "I'll Be," and the Diane Warren-penned top 40 hit "I Could Not Ask For More," and as a tireless troubadour whose rapturous live performances regularly sell-out. In May 2005, McCain performed "I'll Be" on The Dr. Phil Show, which was voted the "Best Wedding Song" by over one million viewers. Found this on his website, after I "googled" his name........
Thanks Mr. P. I still have no clue who he is.... :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Mikeinsmd said:
Thanks Mr. P. I still have no clue who he is.... :lmao:

I'm pretty sure I remember the song - "I Could Not Ask For More" - he did back a few years ago, but nothing else comes to mind.

Mikeinsmd

Radar shows a break coming but more rain afterwards..... may not get a full race in so brace yourselves for some aggressive racin!! :yahoo:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
Radar shows a break coming but more rain afterwards..... may not get a full race in so brace yourselves for some aggressive racin!! :yahoo:

I fell asleep for my usual sunday nap, and awoke in a panic when they were showing an old Talladega race with 7 laps to go, and I panicked when JJ hit the wall. :lol: