Texas Hold Em league forming

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
Anyone interested in playing in a Texas Hold Em league? Neptune's, in California by the Solomons Island Bridge, will be hosting the World Tavern Poker league every tuesday night. We'll have 2 sessions at 7 and 10 pm. Thier is a limit of 64 players per session. You can preregistar at www.worldtavernpoker.com This league is for FUN only. For more details go to worldtavernpoker website or stop in Neptunes and ask for Tim.

H

HollowSoul

I heard neptunes is closing soon because of airconditioning probs:confused:

H

HollowSoul

i could be wrong.....but i heard their final day is this sunday

C

chess

Id be interested but money sounds a little more appealing....

jon404

They actually have an unlimted amount of financial resources right now. Whoever said that they "know because my girl works there" doesn't know. I have no affiliation with the place beside the fact that my buddy is part owner. I personally have put in a h3ll of a lot of hours lately remodeling. You can't be open and do the remodeling we've done. They will re-open very soon (open partially on Wednesdays for APA 9-ball) and the place will NOT be the same. As for Poker for money... come in Sundays. We've started a $50 buy-in tournament. So, everyone put your money where your mouth is per-say :smack: LOL, just kidding. We saw the demand for a real money game and have provided. Be there or be square!!!

robertasprouse

Come on down and join us

I am only writing this post because I truly hate to see rumors going around about places and things that aren't really true. My only affiliation with this place is that I have been there a few times now to play in their Texas Hold'em games. I can vouch that they are playing for real money. I can vouch that there are tournaments every Saturday. I can vouch they have cash games on Saturdays; Sundays; Mondays; Tuesdays; and Wednesdays. I see that they are doing some remodling (or repair work) to various things, which to me is a huge plus in making the place a better and more enjoyable place to be. As for the food, I can say that they have delicious food. Ok, so food is something that differs from person to person, I understand. But I heard several folks commenting on various things they have to eat and everyone enjoyed highly what they bought (including me). Anyway, I just wanted to post to squelch any rumors that they aren't playing for real money, and that they aren't open at all.

Hope to see you all down there to play some Texas Hold'em with us. It benefits ffsminc.com and it's a lot of fun for everyone.
:howdy: