Nook & Monks theatre and restaurant in Leonardtown

BuddyLee

Football addict
The girl and I went into historic Leonardtown today to drop off my resume at a few places, look at the stores, and grab a bite to eat.

I had a steak and cheese sandwich from Nook & Monks theatre and restaurant and it was de-lish. Some of the items on the menu are a bit pricey but it arrested the attention of my taste buds.:yum:

Also, Elaine and others who like costume jewelry.

There's a small shop that has some crappy crafts. However, they also have 30's-60's clothing and costume jewelry. Just thought of you when I saw it.:shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
The girl and I went into historic Leonardtown today to drop off my resume at a few places, look at the stores, and grab a bite to eat.

I had a steak and cheese sandwich from Nook & Monks theatre and restaurant and it was de-lish. Some of the items on the menu are a bit pricey but it arrested the attention of my taste buds.:yum:

There's a small shop that has some crappy crafts. However, they also have 30's-60's clothing and costume jewelry. Just thought of you when I saw it.:shrug:

Aren't you sweet. Elaine and I have been there. :yay:

locallady

work smarter not harder!
Did you guess know that Nook and Monks just sold yesterday to Cerro Grande( the mexican resturant in Lexington Park). Mexican will be in leonardtown in 60 days!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
locallady said:
Did you guess know that Nook and Monks just sold yesterday to Cerro Grande( the mexican resturant in Lexington Park). Mexican will be in leonardtown in 60 days!
NO!!!

Pete

Repete
locallady said:
Say it aint so. :frown:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
BuddyLee said:

You might bump into in that place on any given day. :yay:...me even.

Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

Nook and Monk's has a GREAT Cobb salad.....it's enough for two!

L

ladylara

locallady said:
i hope this is a joke. nook and monks is one of the very few places that is a true "dining experience". :sad:

and i still miss doo dah, too, wench.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Crap! I've never been to Nook and Monks! It's been on my to do list for a long time. I guess we'll have to bump it up now:biggrin: