The Lady in Black

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Any predictions??? Maybe June Bug stays hot??? JJ?? Fat Tony?? I say Jeffy Gordon. He's due. Maybe an old fart like Dale Jarrett?? :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

gumby said:
Any predictions??? Maybe June Bug stays hot??? JJ?? Fat Tony?? I say Jeffy Gordon. He's due. Maybe an old fart like Dale Jarrett?? :lmao:
Neither Jeffey or Jarrett are running well. Better watch Dave Streme. (sp)

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Whoo Smoker....

I dont know how I feel about cup drivers being in Busch, I know the new kids gotta learn from the big boys. I just dont know how I feel about that?!?!

Mikeinsmd

Somdmommy said:
Whoo Smoker....
I dont know how I feel about cup drivers being in Busch, I know the new kids gotta learn from the big boys. I just dont know how I feel about that?!?!
They shouldn't be in there. Let the boys learn like they did.

But....... Cup drivers bring big sponsers & BIG revenue & more fans who buy tix to see cup drivers in Busch races.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Mikeinsmd said:

But....... Cup drivers bring big sponsers & BIG revenue & more fans who buy tix to see cup drivers in Busch races.
True True!!!!

It is cool to watch the big boys beat and bang on the new kids!!

hwyman3

Mikeinsmd said:

The biggest problem I have with Cup drivers running in the Busch Series is they take entry spots from the regular Busch drivers. It's hard enough for a Busch Team to secure sponsors, but when they have to go back and tell their sponsors they couldn't get in the race because of the Buschwackers. Personally, I'd rather keep the Busch series for the up and coming drivers, not an extra test session for Nextel Cup drivers.

Mikeinsmd

hwyman3 said:
The biggest problem I have with Cup drivers running in the Busch Series is they take entry spots from the regular Busch drivers. It's hard enough for a Busch Team to secure sponsors, but when they have to go back and tell their sponsors they couldn't get in the race because of the Buschwackers. Personally, I'd rather keep the Busch series for the up and coming drivers, not an extra test session for Nextel Cup drivers.
Totally agree. :yay: