Dusk till Dawn Series

H

Heretic

After renting the first movie I loved it and immediately went out to get the sequals. I could only find part 3 locally and it was terrible. I recently signed up for Netflix and got part 2 which is as equally bad.

If you like action/horror movies the original From Dusk till Dawn is great, but forget about the sequals.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ha! The first time I saw the original movie it was great, right up until the part where they went into the bar. Then it was like watching a different movie. Or maybe the writer got stoned one night and finished writing the story. :shrug:

B

Betty_Elms

Dusk Til Dawn :cheers:
But yeah the sequels were crapppppppp!
George Clooney kicked muchio butt in that (for once)!

H

Heretic

The only good thing about the second film was that it had a small cameo from Bruce Cambell in it....Ash from the Evil Dead/Army of Darkness films.

Who here is a major cheezy horror film fan like I am?

J

justhangn

Link

Repomandvd1.jpg

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Kyle & JH

I've never seen any of those movies; although Repo Man sounds like something my sons would watch. :lol:

H

Heretic

Some of my favorite cheezy horror films include the Evil Dead Series, Night of the living dead series, Scream series, I know what you did last summer, Dusk till Dawn...etc etc

I like action combined with classic horror and some humor thrown in.

Movies that try for straight horror usually aren't all that great. I did see the ring this fall and it was pretty decent, had a lot of holes in it though.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I remember as a kid going to see the movie 'Mark of the Devil' which gave out a free vomit bag to every patron. Talk about cheesy! :roflmao:

Look! I found the bag:

DJVBagA.jpg

Last edited: