Okay, it's happening!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Today was the day from hell - trying to keep up with the LHS situation, clients calling, emailing, new sponsors wanting advertising, banners to make, daughter is coming home tonight and her plane was delayed by an hour causing her to miss her connecting flight, people binging me left and right because the scanner was at capacity, etc, etc. :jameo:

I got home from work and all I wanted to do was...

Have a beer?

No!

Eat dinner?

No!

Take a nap?

No!

I wanted to.....

RUN!

So I did! Came home and did 5 miles! And I feel SO much better! Ahhhhh....:stretch:

I've been waiting for this day for over a month, where I'd actually look forward to jumping on the treadmill. Maybe there's hope for me yet....

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Today was the day from hell - trying to keep up with the LHS situation, clients calling, emailing, new sponsors wanting advertising, banners to make, daughter is coming home tonight and her plane was delayed by an hour causing her to miss her connecting flight, people binging me left and right because the scanner was at capacity, etc, etc. :jameo:

Have a beer?

No!

Eat dinner?

No!

Take a nap?

No!

I wanted to.....

RUN!

So I did! Came home and did 5 miles! And I feel SO much better! Ahhhhh....:stretch:

I've been waiting for this day for over a month, where I'd actually look forward to jumping on the treadmill. Maybe there's hope for me yet....

:yahoo: :clap: :getdown:

That is the best news I have heard all day!!! :yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

Have a beer?

No!

Eat dinner?

No!

Take a nap?

No!

I wanted to.....

RUN!

:huggy:
Thank you again for everything.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
:huggy: I've been wanting to get back into running for awhile, and I think it would do my stress level good, I just can't get myself to lace up those sneakers and go. I know that as soon as I do, I'll feel great, I just can't get there. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DoWhat said:
:huggy:
Thank you again for everything.
My pleasure - you were a pleasant diversion in an otherwise crazy day. :huggy:

Just be sure to admire my skinny ass next time I see you, m'kay?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
:clap: :clap:

When I'm having a stressed out day, I find swimming relaxing. :yay:
I don't find running relaxing at all, but at least it gives me an outlet to relieve stress. For relaxing, I chill with a big bowl of ice cream. I've been doing that a lot lately. :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

virgovictoria said:
Not only do I hate it, I suck at it. I couldn't even qualify for Special Olympics - I'm that bad at it... :dork:
Wanna race? Just wait up for me at the finish line.... :lol:

Mikeinsmd

virgovictoria said:
Not only do I hate it, I suck at it. I couldn't even qualify for Special Olympics - I'm that bad at it... :dork:
Maybe if we're not too worn out, we can beat up Nickel & take her icecream! :jet:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I want some ice cream,:tantrum: but I'm having a peanut butter chocolate chip rice cake instead. I can't run, I'm not built for speed. :ohwell: