Lotions for this time of year?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Good morning all, :howdy:

Wanted to know what kinds of sweet smelling lotions is everyone wearing now that it is getting warmer?

I had the Tahiti Sweetie lotion from BBW last September still have some left and I really like lotions that smell strong and fruity like that. So, I thought to check in with you ladies. TIA :flowers:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I noticed BBW has the Frozen Daiquiri lotion out again this year. That is nice and fruity smelling.

I opted for the Magnolia Blossom. It is not too strong but has the sweet scent of honeysuckles infused with the magnolias.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I can't stand lotions that have a strong coconut overtone to them. It reminds me of pina colodas, and it seems like such a waste that I'd be rubbing pina colodas all over my body when I'd really rather drink them. INparticular, cocoa butter lotion makes me want to gag. :barf:

Pete said:
Dr. Pete's root oil
So that was you at Tiki in this t-shirt...:dead:

Attachments

• lotion.jpg
    lotion.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 140

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:
I need a good moisturizing, heavy duty, lotion. For some reason this year BBW ain't cutting it.

Eucerine (sp?). My skin is horrible in the winter and I use it at bedtime so I can use my fruity stuff during the day.

pixiegirl said:
Eucerine (sp?). My skin is horrible in the winter and I use it at bedtime so I can use my fruity stuff during the day.

:smile: I'll have to pick some up...I bought some Nivea stuff and thats doing ok but I still want something heavier.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
workin hard said:
:smile: I'll have to pick some up...I bought some Nivea stuff and thats doing ok but I still want something heavier.
Get a "cream" instead of a "lotion." Also, Aloe Vera works very well for this time of year. Just use in underneath your "everyday" lotion if you must smell good. :lol:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Mmmmmm....

jwwb2000 said:
I noticed BBW has the Frozen Daiquiri lotion out again this year. That is nice and fruity smelling.

I opted for the Magnolia Blossom. It is not too strong but has the sweet scent of honeysuckles infused with the magnolias.

Those both sound like it smells really yummy, I am going to have to make a trip up there today. Thanks Jwwb!

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Oz said:
Avon Moisture Therapy
Avon also has a cooling lotion, and body spray. Good stuff!

The new Johnsons baby lotions are really good too!!! Smell great and make you really soft.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I know that's right...

BadGirl said:
I can't stand lotions that have a strong coconut overtone to them. It reminds me of pina colodas, and it seems like such a waste that I'd be rubbing pina colodas all over my body when I'd really rather drink them. INparticular, cocoa butter lotion makes me want to gag. :barf:

When I bought the Tahiti Sweetie I bought the Margarita Scrub, and that stuff smells like its 80 proof. Very nice though.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:

Get it in the tub not the regular bottle. It's a PITA to put on and heavy but you'll wake up soft and still be soft after a shower. :huggy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
LexiGirl75 said:
Good morning all, :howdy:

Wanted to know what kinds of sweet smelling lotions is everyone wearing now that it is getting warmer?

I had the Tahiti Sweetie lotion from BBW last September still have some left and I really like lotions that smell strong and fruity like that. So, I thought to check in with you ladies. TIA :flowers:
I've switched back to Victorias Secret Sweet Temptations. The scent reminds me of kool aid. :biggrin: