should a 55 y.o. lady who has never been on a motorcycle

A

apple

ride home from the airport, which is a 1 hr+ ride?
she is average grandmother weight, and not very physically active- she doesn't even know how to ride a bicycle!! :jameo:
I am very worried about this.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
apple said:
she is average grandmother weight, and not very physically active- she doesn't even know how to ride a bicycle!! :jameo:

Who's giving her the ride? BTW What does being attractive or not have to do with it? That's what the helmet is for. :popcorn:

nomoney

Tigerlily said:
Who's giving her the ride? BTW What does being attractive or not have to do with it? That's what the helmet is for. :popcorn:

:confused: where did she say anything about being attractive?

A

apple

Tigerlily said:
its my momma!!!! :jameo: my husband will pick her up with on a pair of very bald tires!!
(she's a beautiful woman btw :razz: )

PrepH4U

apple said:
its my momma!!!! :jameo: my husband will pick her up with on a pair of very bald tires!!
What is she supposed to do with her luggage?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
She didn't bring any luggage?

If your husband is experienced riding with a passanger it should be no big deal. I think weather would be the biggest factor and what's up with the bald tires?.

mainman

Set Trippin
Ken King said:
She didn't bring any luggage?

If your husband is experienced riding with a passanger it should be no big deal. I think weather would be the biggest factor and what's up with the bald tires?.
I wouldn't trust her husband to drive me next door in an automobile, much less a bike...:lmao:

Pete

Repete
If slotted got a haircut he should now have room for the luggage :yay: as for the weather, a large hefty bag with a hole cut in the bottom makes a good poncho :yay:

morganj614

apple said:

Apple. I just watched the weather. It's raining up there and is going to rain later. NO BIKE.

A

apple

itsbob said:
What if it rains??

And she's flying in, no luggage??
shes only bringing an "over night bag"

if it rains.....well I guess her mascara will run???? :frown:

I think she is game though... she is from El Salvador, whole families ride to church on a dirtbike,
but I don't know if I am just anxious and panicking, or if it really isn't wise.

A

apple

morganj614 said:
Apple. I just watched the weather. It's raining up there and is going to rain later. NO BIKE.
well, forgot to mention, it will be tomorrow mid- morning but i'm freaking out now- (no sense in procrastinating :jameo: )

apple said:
I just wonder what average Grandmother weight is?
If she's never been on a bike I would sure not try it.

slotted

1) My bike tires aren't bald. The rear tire is starting to wear, and I'm having it replaced next Friday.

2) She flys in tomorrow. I'm watching the weather to see if it's going to be dry when I go to pick her up.

3) She told me that she is bringing a small overnight back that could fit on the motorcycle.

4) You paint her to be a feeble old lady. I love my mother-in-law and think that she'd have a blast on the bike.

5) This might not even be a problem depending on the weather.