Samples

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
Kwillia mentioned the LiftFusion at a whopping $140 a bottle. I wrote to them and asked for a sample, which they declined. Typically when a company won't send you a sample of their product, that means it's crap and they know if you try it you're not going to buy.

Then I found this review:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...323-1767849?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=3760911

So there ya go - save your $$$.
How are you liking that free stuff we got from where-ever - ya know, the powdery, try not to get it on your clothes/counter, not Bare Essentials samples? I like it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BS Gal said:
How are you liking that free stuff we got from where-ever - ya know, the powdery, try not to get it on your clothes/counter, not Bare Essentials samples? I like it.
I like it, too. It's just as good as Bare Minerals and their concealer is awesome. When I start running out of BM (in another year or so :lol: ) I'd buy the Everyday Minerals.

And when I run out of my current face wash/eye cream/moisturizer/whatever, I'll probably get the Arbonne system. Good stuff :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh yeah - remember the Cosmetics Cop site that had all the great product reviews? Well she has her own line of makeup and skin care AND she offers sample sizes. They're 25 and 40 cents each, but I don't mind paying a few pennies to try something. What I DO mind is shelling out $140 on something the manufacturer won't even let me try.

http://www.cosmeticscop.com

onebdzee

off the shelf
vraiblonde said:
Oh yeah - remember the Cosmetics Cop site that had all the great product reviews? Well she has her own line of makeup and skin care AND she offers sample sizes. They're 25 and 40 cents each, but I don't mind paying a few pennies to try something. What I DO mind is shelling out $140 on something the manufacturer won't even let me try.

http://www.cosmeticscop.com

Auntie Vrai:

You do know I love you, right?

:huggy:
1bdz

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
vraiblonde said:
I like it, too. It's just as good as Bare Minerals and their concealer is awesome. When I start running out of BM (in another year or so :lol: ) I'd buy the Everyday Minerals.

And when I run out of my current face wash/eye cream/moisturizer/whatever, I'll probably get the Arbonne system. Good stuff :yay:

I was just looking at the CosmeticCop site and Arbonne made the not so good list.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
EmnJoe said:
I was just looking at the CosmeticCop site and Arbonne made the not so good list.
I have to admit, I like Arbonne. Now that my samples are gone, I can't wait for my normal stuff to be gone so I can get the Arbonne system. :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
Ooh! Get the Ralph Lauren Hot - it's my new favorite!
I've always paid $$ for expense perfumes, and recently I started sniffing the scents at stores in the mall. I was surprised at the number of perfumes I liked from all the different stores...and you can get them cheap!!

Chasey_Lane said:
I've always paid $$ for expense perfumes, and recently I started sniffing the scents at stores in the mall. I was surprised at the number of perfumes I liked from all the different stores...and you can get them cheap!!
There are some really nice and affordable non-namebrand handbags out there as well... you should check them out too. :huggy: