Wish me luck!

I'm getting a new hair-do and highlights this evening! I'm nervous about it because I have very curly hair and I've chosen a style that will cause me to blow-dry it straight everyday. I think I've lost my mind! :jameo:

Mikeinsmd

Speedy70 said:
I'm getting a new hair-do and highlights this evening! I'm nervous about it because I have very curly hair and I've chosen a style that will cause me to blow-dry it straight everyday. I think I've lost my mind! :jameo:
:worthless

D

dems4me

Speedy70 said:

Good luck! I think it looks fine just the way it is!! It matches your accent too!! :smile:

D

dems4me

Isn't there a website or something wher eyou can pay a small $$ and be able to put your face with a bunch of different styles so you can see what its like? My layers are all grown out (as suggested by friends) but it looks like crap, I want to go back to layers and some sort of cut going back to the natural curl ... Anyone know where that website is located?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
I have "Shirley Temple" curly hair that I straighten each and every day. Just make sure you're 100% sure this is what you what. Will you be able to put your hair back in a ponytail after the cut? This is a MUST for me because my hair is so curly and the slightest humidity in the air will frizz it all the crap.

camily

Peace
dems4me said:
Isn't there a website or something wher eyou can pay a small $$ and be able to put your face with a bunch of different styles so you can see what its like? My layers are all grown out (as suggested by friends) but it looks like crap, I want to go back to layers and some sort of cut going back to the natural curl ... Anyone know where that website is located?
www.clairol.com I think. It is free. Go to the "try it on" studio at the top of the page.

D

dems4me

Speedy70 said:
How do you know what it looks like? I don't have an accent. :confused:

Are you married to a forumite on here? Maybe I'm mistaken then :ohwell:

Sorry :flowers:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
I think I've lost my mind! :jameo:
If it's any consolation, I think you've lost it too. :lmao: I just recently made the switch from blowdrying pretty much every day to just going with the curl, and I like it a lot better.

Nickel said:
If it's any consolation, I think you've lost it too. :lmao: I just recently made the switch from blowdrying pretty much every day to just going with the curl, and I like it a lot better.

Well, I've been wearing it curly since....hmmm...I guess 1991. I'm tired of it. :ohwell: Don't get me wrong, I do like my curls, and I get compliments all the time on it, but I've gotten really bored with it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
Well, I've been wearing it curly since....hmmm...I guess 1991. I'm tired of it. :ohwell: Don't get me wrong, I do like my curls, and I get compliments all the time on it, but I've gotten really bored with it.
I guess that makes sense. :lol:

Well, I did it! My hair went from being passed my bra strap to just touching my shoulders! It's also straight with red highlights! I LOVE it!! Anita at Classic Image rocks! :yay:

BRITUSA

BRITUSA
Speedy70 said:
Well, I did it! My hair went from being passed my bra strap to just touching my shoulders! It's also straight with red highlights! I LOVE it!! Anita at Classic Image rocks! :yay:

Im pleased you like your new hairstyle :smile: I have to use straightners on my hair everyday . I would suggest buying a 'CHI Ceramic Iron'........it is the 'Cadilac' of Ceramic Irons. I purchased mine from JC Penney for $110. Ive had a few Irons but this one cut my styling time in half :jameo: Also buy Matrix Sleek.look hair products.....especially the #3 Extreme Styling Creme and the #4 hair spray which locks out humidity. I bet them red highlights look awsome!!