Beauty supply store

I need to find a very large round brush. It has to have a metal/ceramic barrel. The $14.00 one I bought from CVS broke last night (first time using it). :cussing:

I'm thinking I need it to be at least 4" in diameter. Where, besides Sally's, can I find one in Southern Md?

camily

Peace
Speedy70 said:
I need to find a very large round brush. It has to have a metal/ceramic barrel. The $14.00 one I bought from CVS broke last night (first time using it). :cussing:

I'm thinking I need it to be at least 4" in diameter. Where, besides Sally's, can I find one in Southern Md?
I got one at Target. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
I got one at Target. :yay:
You can get them anywhere that sells shampoo usually. :lol: I got mine at Sally's, but the one before that I got at Target.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
Is it jumbo sized? I need one like Anita used on my hair the other day (it was the biggest round brush I had ever seen).
Using one of those jumbo-size things on your own hair can be tricky. I have a smaller round brush that I use everyday when my hair is still a little damp but almost dry. I finish with a big round curling iron to smooth my top layers and flip out the bottom ones. :yay:

Chasey_Lane said:
Using one of those jumbo-size things on your own hair can be tricky. I have a smaller round brush that I use everyday when my hair is still a little damp but almost dry. I finish with a big round curling iron to smooth my top layers and flip out the bottom ones. :yay:

I need the larger one to cut my drying time to at least 30 minutes. I have very curly and thick hair. When it comes to round brushes, the bigger the better. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
I need the larger one to cut my drying time to at least 30 minutes. I have very curly and thick hair. When it comes to round brushes, the bigger the better. :yay:
Me, too, but those big round brushes actually take longer. I use a brush that is air-vented (holes in it) to dry my hair straight just enough, then use the round brush that I have to smooth it out a bit.

Chasey_Lane said:
Me, too, but those big round brushes actually take longer. I use a brush that is air-vented (holes in it) to dry my hair straight just enough, then use the round brush that I have to smooth it out a bit.

Hmm, Anita told me differently. :tap:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
Hmm, Anita told me differently. :tap:
They're easier for stylists to use, I'm sure. I just know that with me, the big round brushes actually extend my drying time. I can't position my arms the way the stylist can to dry the back of my hair.

Experiment and see which works best for you!

After much deliberation in the hair-care aisle at Target yesterday, I ended up buying a huge round brush instead of the smaller version. I have yet to try it though. Thanks Camily and Nickel for the suggestion. :huggy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
After much deliberation in the hair-care aisle at Target yesterday, I ended up buying a huge round brush instead of the smaller version. I have yet to try it though. Thanks Camily and Nickel for the suggestion. :huggy:
I bought a bikini top at Target yesterday. :diva:

camily

Peace
Speedy70 said:
No sweat. I was thinking about it and I actually have two lg. round brushes. One is metal w/ longer bristles. The kind with the plastic tips I use almost like a curling iron. I hold the hair on it while I hold the dryer on that section to shape it. I also have a ceramic one with the shorter thin bristles i use for smothness and drying. They are very different in how they make the hair look. Just thought I would throw that out there. I think one I got is the "Ion Shine" series from Conair. I also have the hair dryer in the same line. Lovin' it!!!

greyhound

Hey cousin...I have to use the really big round brush too. My hair isn't curly like yours but it is thick and my hair likes to puff out. Well you've seen it. If I use a smaller round brush it takes an hour to dry my hair and I dont get it to lay as flat.

bcp

In My Opinion
I found this one, and it even comes with a holder.

no need to thank me.

Attachments

• Toilet_Brush_and_Holder.jpg
    Toilet_Brush_and_Holder.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 101