Helpful hint

Tomcat

Anytime
Just learned this over the weekend and tried it out last night. After washing the bike, blow it off with a leaf blower. This may be old to some of you, but I just learned it. Blows water out of all those nooks and crannys and does away with most of the water spots. Only needed the drying towel a little bit instead of hours. :doh: Why didn't I know about this before :jameo:

Tomcat said:
Just learned this over the weekend and tried it out last night. After washing the bike, blow it off with a leaf blower. This may be old to some of you, but I just learned it. Blows water out of all those nooks and crannys and does away with most of the water spots. Only needed the drying towel a little bit instead of hours. :doh: Why didn't I know about this before :jameo:
:yay:

Ponytail

I use the blow gun attachment on my aircompressor.

As long as you use a leaf blower that has never been reversed to fill a leave bag, your safe. A guy I worked with in georgia had his 46 Ford repainted and financed by the Landscrapers that used a leaf blower to blow the grass clippings off the hood of his car.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Tomcat said:
Only without the heat
Cool setting only. Hubby asked me to wash mine, which I did. Then I put it back in the garage, where he was making a bed frame, so it has sawdust all over it. I noted that he covered it while I was in OBX, but left the sawdust on it.....I'm getting my own garage.