ProFitness Gym

J

juggy4805

Does anyone attend ProFitness on GMR? If so, how are the trainers and classes?

plex1500

They are graet

Hello

I have been a member along with 6 or 7 of my co-workers and we have used that club since 2000. It is run extremely well and the classes are great. The club has all female trainers which really make it comfortable. I would give it 2 thumbs up.

Thanks

Toxick

Splat
juggy4805 said:
Does anyone attend ProFitness on GMR? If so, how are the trainers and classes?

I was with ProFitness for years. I usually went to the one in Wildewood, but I hit the one on GMR once or twice.

Loved it.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I use ProFitness now........I like it. It's not normally busy, so you can use everything fairly quickly.

I tried the classes.....They were good but I couldn't keep up

morganj614

I go 3-5 times a week but I do my own thing. I don't go when it is crowded. I hate waiting for equipment. It's always clean and the staff is friendly.
Go ask for a tour and ask questions to see for yourslef.

G

Gemmi

I go usually about 3 times a week.I have not tried any of the classes.I know some who have and they liked it.As for the gym itself,I like it. :banana:

redhead77

You may want to ask them about a free two-week trial membership. I know that they are calling some past members with this offer so they may be willing to extend it to a potential member.

J

juggy4805

So when I start going, I guess I will run into many forumites.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I am on the "support your local gym" plan - for the second go 'round... Two year contract. I'll be lucky to get there ten times by the time the first year is up. I do have to say that the staff is truly nice and knowledgeable, but the classes would kick my ass.

They were great before, when I was into working out, then slacked off... Hopefully I will get back into it before my membership is up and I'll take advantage of it again.

Good Luck!

Angel

~*~*~
I am a member at ProFitness. Haven't been for a few weeks, but normally I do spin classes and the instructors are awesome! I also did the Basic Training class for awhile, but I am so uncoordinated that I had to give up on it...

Angel

~*~*~
Dear Mainman,

Apparently I am, yet again, a karma giving ho...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mainman again.
:huggy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I went last summer to inquire and I got the intro packet. It seemed like a really nice program.

The lady at the front desk was very sweet and she had that SoMD charm that I love so I imagine that it's a nice place to workout.

However I wanted a gym with a pool so I pretty much just bought some equipment for at home use and left it at that.

Last edited:

cdsulhoff

I need to start going back to the gym. I have my account frozen for now. I hurt my back and suffered from depression last year. I think I will unfreeze my account after my son baseball season is over with. the Pro Fitness in Wildewood is smaller, however The people there are very nice and helpful. I use to go everyday for at least 90 mins if more.
If you are big breasted like I am be prepare.. The guys like to look!!This is why I only walk on the treadmill.

mainman

Set Trippin
cdsulhoff said:
If you are big breasted like I am be prepare.. The guys like to look!!This is why I only walk on the treadmill.
Interesting that you felt the need to add this...