Frank!!!!!!

K

Katie

I used to talk to you via email. I worked at Spectrum Sciences, I don't work there anymore and havne't talked to you in ages.

ALL Gone...:)

:bubble: :dance: :blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I missed talking to you also. I'm glad you're back. Well, back online.

You ARE coming to Christy's party, right?

K

Katie

Didn't know about the party

I didn't know about the party. My boyfriend will be home then. He is on the road for two weeks, and then off two weeks. I am not sure what he is going to want to do. We are in the process of trying to find a new place to live right now. LONG story of why we need to, but has to be done.
:stooges: :roflmao:

BlueBird

I didn't know about the party. My boyfriend will be home then. He is on the road for two weeks, and then off two weeks. I am not sure what he is going to want to do. We are in the process of trying to find a new place to live right now. LONG story of why we need to, but has to be done.
:stooges: :roflmao:

Glad to see you both reunited. I hope your friendship is still going strong today, just beautifull, just beautiful!

The Bird

BlueBird

Wow no-one got a kick out of this? You guys are no fun at all these days.

This is freaking hilarious!

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell

Attachments

• DamnNotGiven.gif
    DamnNotGiven.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 239

BlueBird

I did some Bluebird investigating on Frank and it appears as though our good friend Frank hasn't posted since 2007. Anyone else getting worried about Frank?

I'm putting out an all Forum member APB on Frank. I won't rest until I know he's alive and well. Frank if you read this please let us know where you have been we are all worried sick about you. Did you run off with Katie? Did something happen at Christy's party?

Where's Frank!

BlueBird

Found him...

You've found my favorite Frank but not the Frank we are all deparately trying to find. The amoiunt of support I'm getting here is just astounding and I know that Frank's family and close friends are very graciuos. On their behalf I would like to extend my grattitude.

You are out there Frank and we will find you....

SamSpade

I did some Bluebird investigating on Frank and it appears as though our good friend Frank hasn't posted since 2007.

Geez, I thought everyone knew - I've posted as SamSpade almost exclusively since around 2003. When I started my new job, it wouldn't let me access my old email account, so I created a new one. I've been "Sam" ever since.

BlueBird

Geez, I thought everyone knew - I've posted as SamSpade almost exclusively since around 2003. When I started my new job, it wouldn't let me access my old email account, so I created a new one. I've been "Sam" ever since.

Are you sure you're the "Frank" we're looking for? Frank's last post was in 2007 and you claim to have been using the handle SamSpade since 2003 because you couldn't access your old account. Something smells fishy here "frank".....

"Frankly" I don't believe you :duel:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Are you sure you're the "Frank" we're looking for? Frank's last post was in 2007 and you claim to have been using the handle SamSpade since 2003 because you couldn't access your old account. Something smells fishy here "frank".....

"Frankly" I don't believe you :duel:

Well, then, this is SamSpade posting under my old Frank persona.

Yeah, it's me. I can get to it NOW, just couldn't do it at work back then.

BlueBird

Well, then, this is SamSpade posting under my old Frank persona.

Yeah, it's me. I can get to it NOW, just couldn't do it at work back then.

Case closed and I thank you for playing along! Can you give us an update on your friendship with Katie and are Christy's party's still THE BOMB?

SamSpade

Case closed and I thank you for playing along! Can you give us an update on your friendship with Katie and are Christy's party's still THE BOMB?

It's been a long time and honestly, I don't remember who Katie is. I haven't been back to Christy's since that night I slipped on the pool cover, so I can't comment. Being married with young children kind of takes away much opportunity these days.