Mardi Gras Party @ Flight Deck Lounge Tonight (Feb 28)... anyone going?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Me and Eduardo are going to this tonight...
GTR is a good band that you normally would have to pay a $10 cover to see... but no cover for this! Plus, there's a microbrewery for the beer connosieurs (sp?)

Mardi Gras Madness at Flight Deck Lounge
28 February-On Friday, Great Train Robbery will be joining the festivities. Great Train Robbery (GTR) have seven incredible albums and have performed more than 4,000 shows in colleges, fairs and festivals, corporate events and some of the finest night clubs in the United States has been given credence to their moniker "The Kings of Classic Rock". GTR will play from 1900-2300 with DJ Brown kicking off the Mardi Gras bash at 1600. The celebration will include a huge line-up of specialty microbrews from the on-site microbrewery as well as great giveaways and fun. There is no cover for this event. For more information call 301-342-3200. (AD, RT, RS, DoD, NL, C, FM, AG)

> AD-Active duty
> RT-Retired
> RS-Reserve
> DoD-DoD civilian employees and St. Mary's College Staff
> C - Contractor
> NL- Local Chapter Navy League
> FM - Family Members
> AG - Accompanied Guests

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Crap! I wish I’d known sooner, but now it’s too late for me to make arrangements to go. We have the all-hands meetings for my program office at the Flight Deck Lounge. :cheers:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by laureng
Crap! I wish I’d known sooner, but now it’s too late for me to make arrangements to go. We have the all-hands meetings for my program office at the Flight Deck Lounge. :cheers:

you mean babysitter arrangements? :sad: would have been good to see you again...

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Yeppers. Normally this would be Mackenzie’s weekend with her Dad, but she’s staying with me instead. Maybe next time!

watercolor

yeah yeah
oooooh! that sounds like fun! I would love to go. I dont know if Jesse wants too. :frown:

Well...Lauren..whos to say we cant have a late mardi-gras party when it gets a little warmer. :wink: I can make it happen. :smile: