selling restaurant side of restuarant/bar

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
I'm selling the restaurant side of a business. It's Neptune's beach club for $17,000 call Arnold 240 538 3178. There is only one other business partner. This money will buy me out and the other partner is on the bar side of the house.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
somdmusicfan said:
I'm selling the restaurant side of a business. It's Neptune's beach club for $17,000 call Arnold 240 538 3178. There is only one other business partner. This money will buy me out and the other partner is on the bar side of the house.

Why do you want to get rid of it?

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
It needs more time devoted to the restaurant side of the business. The general manager says he know the bar side but, some attention needs to paid to the business by someone who knows the restaurant side.

PrepH4U

somdmusicfan said:
Is there currently a serving staff and a cook? :lol:

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
Yes, there is a full time cook and there are cocktail waitresses. I would suggest someone hiring food waitresses, that part is easy.