Would You Want To Know?

If astronomers find a disasterous asteroid right before it hits, do you want to know

• Yes, I would like to be able to prepare for the end.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No, I would rather enjoy the last minutes without knowing.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

watercolor

yeah yeah
I am 50/50 on this subject.

A) I would not want to have to worry that time is ticking down. What good would that do in spending with my loved ones? It would just make for a big tear fest. And heartwrenching non-the-less

B) I would want to know..cause then I would make sure and plan the time applicably!

Read the thoughts of the scientist here. Click Here

K

Kain99

No way I would want to know. I'd prefer it be a big suprise. Personally, waiting is the worst! :wink:

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
I live everyday like its the last.....why save for a rainey day, it may never rain.......I do what I want, when I want and I spoil my kids like crazy! Probably not that bad, but who knows you may get struck by lightning, and strolling up to the pearly gates remember you never did go bungie jumping like you wanted to. Don't wait around for a better time, or more money, or anything else elusive(sp) JUST DO IT! What ever it may be!!!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:yeahthat: to Iceeyes. I'd rather not know because then I'd spend the last days of my life regretting that I'll never see my children walk down the aisle, never hold my grandchildren, never see the Grand Canyon. I'd rather spend the last days doing what I always do instead of feeling sorry.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'd want to know...

...so I can call Bruce Willis so he can go fix it.

I hate questions where there is no "try to win" option.

J

justhangn

I’d want to know, there is some spelunking I need to do before it’s all over.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bluto
I'd want the opportunity to smite my enemies before the asteroid could, I'm a yes.
:yay: :yay:

ak.gif
camper.gif