Why?

W

Wenchy

Does a woman show up at Little League game that has long hair (half way down her back) a wrinkled face, and a sleeveless top showing leathery arms? She looked like she was 70 years old and she was flipping her long "blonde" hair around.

One of those long hairs adhered to the mustard on my hot dog. I had to leave before I puked.

At least she was wearing jeans, and I didn't have to see her legs.

She could have been the adorable great grandmother she appeared to be if she had a flattering hair cut and covered the arms.

Ugh.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Wenchy said:
Does a woman show up at Little League game that has long hair (half way down her back) a wrinkled face, and a sleeveless top showing leathery arms? She looked like she was 70 years old and she was flipping her long "blonde" hair around.

One of those long hairs adhered to the mustard on my hot dog. I had to leave before I puked.

At least she was wearing jeans, and I didn't have to see her legs.

She could have been the adorable great grandmother she appeared to be if she had a flattering hair cut and covered the arms.

Ugh.

Because she dresses as she pleases. Other then the fly away hair on your hot dog, it is none of your business. Are you the fashion police?

W

Wenchy

Roberta said:
Because she dresses as she pleases. Other then the fly away hair on your hot dog, it is none of your business. Are you the fashion police?

Other than that (which was VERY gross) Yes.

Was that you?

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Wenchy said:
Other than that (which was VERY gross) Yes.

Was that you?

People like you that think they are so high and mighty piss me off. But then again it is kinda sad that you have such a hallow existence and to raise your self esteam pick on others. :poorbaby:

W

Wenchy

Roberta said:
People like you that think they are so high and mighty piss me off. But then again it is kinda sad that you have such a hallow existence and to raise your self esteam pick on others. :poorbaby:

I try to avert my eyes when people dressed like that are in WalMart. It's kind of hard when they flip their nasty hair into your hot dog at a Little League game.

It doesn't take money to be well groomed, just a pair of scissors and a look in the mirror.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Wenchy said:
I try to avert my eyes when people dressed like that are in WalMart. It's kind of hard when they flip their nasty hair into your hot dog at a Little League game.

It doesn't take money to be well groomed, just a pair of scissors and a look in the mirror.

Your problem seemed to be the length of her hair and top. Was her top ripped up? Was her hair oily and knotted? Or is your real problem with the hair length for her age? And her top showing her age? Even old people need to dress comfortably according to the weather.
HOW MUCH DOES THE FASHION POLICE PAY ANYWAY?

mainman

Set Trippin
Wenchy said:
That bitch gets around, I saw her at the races LAST friday night...:twitch:

camily

Peace
Roberta said:
Your problem seemed to be the length of her hair and top. Was her top ripped up? Was her hair oily and knotted? Or is your real problem with the hair length for her age? And her top showing her age? Even old people need to dress comfortably according to the weather.
HOW MUCH DOES THE FASHION POLICE PAY ANYWAY?
Hey MPD, why ya' got such a problem with Wenchy? You betta' back da' fuk up biatch!

onebdzee

off the shelf
camily said:
Hey MPD, why ya' got such a problem with Wenchy? You betta' back da' fuk up biatch!

DAYUM!

*standing behind camily, sun glasses pushed down on nose and looking cool*

I got your back, girl!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Roberta said:
I agree! The crappier other women look, the better I look standing next to them :yay:

cdsulhoff

Roberta said:

I admit!! I am a fashion police. I love to talk about the way people dress. I am a female!! I am catty!!!! Plus, I am not the only one who talks about these fugly people...

You can dress as you please but when you dress funny we are going to talk. At least I am going to talk about you....

Why are you getting so defenses towards Wenchy? Do you dress funny?

cdsulhoff

vraiblonde said:
And if you do, come stand next to me! Bonus points if you're a big fat person!

I hear you on that. Makes my kangaroo pouch look like a flat stomach compare to a bigger person.