IMO Terrible Service

kimballde

I have a 2004 Harley Edition Diesel 4X4.

A few weeks back, when it would not start, it was towed to Waldorf Ford. Five days later, when they had basically done nothing, I spoke with the Service Manager. He told me because I had not bought the truck there, he would get to it when he felt like it. He had to take care of his own first.

Ford Motor Company says I have a warranty good for quality service anywhere in the world.

Finally, I had it towed again, only this time to Sheehy Ford in Marlow Heights, and they had it fixed and serviced in under 24 hours.

I suggest, IMO, to never ever go to Waldorf Ford or any of their satellite stores for anything.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
kimballde said:
I have a 2004 Harley Edition Diesel 4X4.

A few weeks back, when it would not start, it was towed to Waldorf Ford. Five days later, when they had basically done nothing, I spoke with the Service Manager. He told me because I had not bought the truck there, he would get to it when he felt like it. He had to take care of his own first.

Ford Motor Company says I have a warranty good for quality service anywhere in the world.

Finally, I had it towed again, only this time to Sheehy Ford in Marlow Heights, and they had it fixed and serviced in under 24 hours.

I suggest, IMO, to never ever go to Waldorf Ford or any of their satellite stores for anything.

Make sure you write Ford Corporate and include copies of the original tow bill and service req. with the dates on them and a clear unbiased description of everything that happened and was said. Corp will tear them a new @sshole for treating you like that.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Lugnut said:
Make sure you write Ford Corporate and include copies of the original tow bill and service req. with the dates on them and a clear unbiased description of everything that happened and was said. Corp will tear them a new @sshole for treating you like that.

:yeahthat: And throw in that you're a full-fledged fan of ONLY Ford racing teams. :yay:

greyhound

Lugnut said:

Yes, they will!!!...I had this happen and called Ford right away. Not only did Ford apologize, but also the dealer apologized, fixed the problem immediately, and fixed it correctly.

kimballde

Thank You All

Happy Fathers Day All,

However, Ford does not give a s***.

During all this I was in contact with Ford Customer Service and the Ford Priority Response Team.

There was no relief. Lots of talk and no real actions.

I chose to have it towed to Sheehy.

My reason for this whole post is to warn as many as I can about Waldorf Ford and all of their satellite stores.

They are all about the money and they really want yours.