If it ain't broke...........

quietcool2006

Why did Catamarans decide to suddenly change the style of music....especially down stairs on Sat. nights???????.They catered to the r/b and hip hop crowd and now the music,although the same genre,is limited to the 70's 80's and 90's.....which is a complete turn-off compared to the way the party used to be.........I think they are trying to tell us something!!!!! But I don't want to unfairly assume anything.If anybody feels the same...let me know what you think............Sounds more like oldie but goodies and I heard more than my share of complaints 2 wks ago!!!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
quietcool2006 said:
Why did Catamarans decide to suddenly change the style of music....especially down stairs on Sat. nights???????.They catered to the r/b and hip hop crowd and now the music,although the same genre,is limited to the 70's 80's and 90's.....which is a complete turn-off compared to the way the party used to be.........I think they are trying to tell us something!!!!! But I don't want to unfairly assume anything.If anybody feels the same...let me know what you think............Sounds more like oldie but goodies and I heard more than my share of complaints 2 wks ago!!!!!!
I think they are trying to tell you something!!!!! :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
quietcool2006 said:
Maybe Boomer and Dawn are moving to a new place? Have you heard the 98 Star jingle yet?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Perhaps they're catering to the crowd who most likely has dough to spend in the joint. :shrug: