Fluffernutters!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Paging BadGirl...

I thought of her yesterday when I read the story. :lol:

I like the sandwiches myself but prefer peanut butter with honey or bacon more. :drool:

Ponytail

Yea, I used to eat fluffernutters alot when I was a kid. Girlfriend thinks I"m nuts for eating something called "THAT". :lol: I still eat them. :biggrin: It's a great snack! :shrug:

Peanut butter and Bacon also hits the spot. I used to take those for lunch. :yay:

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
Peanut butter and Bacon also hits the spot. I used to take those for lunch. :yay:
It's still one of my favorite sandwiches. :yay: BUT...the bread has to be toasted so the peanut butter melts in when it's spread on and the bacon has to be very crispy. :yum:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
HELL yes.. it's a New England Staple.. and thanks to me.. I created the BG Fluff Monster..

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jazz lady said:
I thought of her yesterday when I read the story. :lol:

I like the sandwiches myself but prefer peanut butter with honey or bacon more. :drool:
I can sadly say I have never had any of these........

CandyRain

mv_princess said:
I can sadly say I have never had any of these........
Assuming you have the other 2 "ingredients", I suggest you hightail it to Giant and pick up a jar of Fluff just so you will never have to say you've never had one the next time you find yourself in a Fluffernutter conversation.

Toxick

Splat
CandyRain said:
Anyone else eat these as a kid? These were a staple in my childhood diet! :yum:

I can't say as I've ever eat one of those.

And judging by the picture attached to that article, it's safe to say that I am never GOING to eat one. Ever.

That just looks gross.

CandyRain

Toxick said:
I can't say as I've ever eat one of those.

And judging by the picture attached to that article, it's safe to say that I am never GOING to eat one. Ever.

That just looks gross.
:nono: don't knock it till you try it

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'm on a new kick right now: Fluff mixed with Nutella. :yum: I introduced Bubba to Nutella this morning - he liked it, too. Until this jar, I had NEVER had Nutella. I had such a sorry childhood. :bawl: