Open house for (At Home America)

aprilntommyR said:
Our Fall/Holiday Season is here!! Can you believe it?! I thought it would be a perfect idea to give you this sneak peak plus…YOU might be my Mystery Hostess!!! And get the Fall/Holiday products you want for FREE!!! Are you interested???

If so, then…Come and enjoy an evening of fun and get to see our awesome Fall/Holiday Catalog in person

June 30th, 2006- 6p.m-8:30 (RSVP the 29th)
Email me for my address: aprilntommy05@juno.com

All attending guests will be put into a drawing to win the following:
*All of the Hostess credit (hence the Mystery - who is our hostess)?

A few ways to get tickets:

RSVP and Attend = 1 ticket
Purchase $30 or more = 2 tickets
Pay with debit/credit card = 1 ticket
Book a Homeshow in July = 3 tickets
Book a Homeshow in August = 2 tickets
Bring a friend = 1 ticket
Bring an outside order = 2 tickets
Book your AtHome America “Grand Opening” Homeshow = 5 tickets

Final drawing for the “Mystery Hostess” will begin at 7:45pm.
Must be present to win (so you can pick your FREE Homewares)!

I can’t wait to see who will go home the big WINNER!

www.athome.com/AprilRaynor
Shop with me 24/7

Quoted for mainman and Chasey... I'll be the designated driver...:getdown:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I want this:
52100127-364x320.jpg

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Chasey_Lane said:
I want this:
52100127-364x320.jpg
Then you can get a ticket so you can "Win" the chance to have your home used by a bunch of strangers so she can sell more crap to them..

If you really want something just let me know... I dont post much but i do "read" and Im not sure when some of you are being silly or really(being for real) Sorry... Im new to the area and im just trying to get my name out.... If this isnt the site to post things like this please let me know and I won't...

April.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
aprilntommyR said:
If you really want something just let me know... I dont post much but i do "read" and Im not sure when some of you are being silly or really(being for real) Sorry... Im new to the area and im just trying to get my name out.... If this isnt the site to post things like this please let me know and I won't...

April.

It isn't, so stop.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
aprilntommyR said:

April.

SPAMming message boards is not your friend. :ohwell:

http://somd.com/sales/

PrepH4U

aprilntommyR said:

April.
I only go to buy one get one free events.... sorry!

H

hborror

aprilntommyR said:
Our Fall/Holiday Season is here!! Can you believe it?! I thought it would be a perfect idea to give you this sneak peak plus…YOU might be my Mystery Hostess!!! And get the Fall/Holiday products you want for FREE!!! Are you interested???

If so, then…Come and enjoy an evening of fun and get to see our awesome Fall/Holiday Catalog in person

June 30th, 2006- 6p.m-8:30 (RSVP the 29th)
Email me for my address: aprilntommy05@juno.com

All attending guests will be put into a drawing to win the following:
*All of the Hostess credit (hence the Mystery - who is our hostess)?

A few ways to get tickets:

RSVP and Attend = 1 ticket
Purchase $30 or more = 2 tickets
Pay with debit/credit card = 1 ticket
Book a Homeshow in July = 3 tickets
Book a Homeshow in August = 2 tickets
Bring a friend = 1 ticket
Bring an outside order = 2 tickets
Book your AtHome America “Grand Opening” Homeshow = 5 tickets

Final drawing for the “Mystery Hostess” will begin at 7:45pm.
Must be present to win (so you can pick your FREE Homewares)!

I can’t wait to see who will go home the big WINNER!

www.athome.com/AprilRaynor
Shop with me 24/7

OK I didnt think you could do this in the forums cuase I would have done it a LONG time ago with Pampered Chef......

but I have gained at least some respect here and DONT wanna ruin it :lmao: so I'll pass on the advertising.

how come you didnt do this in the classified section?

Last edited by a moderator:
hborror said:
OK I didnt think you could do this in the forums cuase I would have done it a LONG time ago with Pampered Chef......

But I have gained at least some respect here and DONT wanna ruin it :lmao: so I'll pass on the advertising.

how come you didnt do this in the classified section?

I took the post down~~~ Sorry I placed an add on the other site..

April.

Sorry to offend anyone.