Roberts Restaurant in Prince Frederick

Lavendar

:howdy: Hi I was wondering if anyone has been to this restaurant before? What is the food like and is it pretty cheap? What kind of kids meals do they have? Is the food good? Thank you

Otter

Nothing to see here
Lavendar said:
:howdy: Hi I was wondering if anyone has been to this restaurant before? What is the food like and is it pretty cheap? What kind of kids meals do they have? Is the food good? Thank you

Have been there once(2 months ago), excellent service and food, little pricey and I have no idea about kids meals.

B

baswm

Speedy70 said:
Yeah, but if you're tired of Applebee's and Ruby Tuesday's, it's the place to go!

I was all set to order the hatlady. The waitress informed me that is only served/available at lunch time. :ohwell:

MMorgan

Robert's Deli is outstanding

I would recommend Robert's Deli on any day of the week.

Some of their dishes may be considered "pricey" but, I promise you it is worth every penny you spend.

Joyce

Upon the recommedations read here on this board my husband and I took a ride up to PF to have lunch there. We had been headed for the BBQ place on 235 N of PAX River. However when we got into Solomon's and the bridge was backed up we made a legal U-y and headed north. I made a right into the little shopping center where the Domino's is because I was going to get a gift certificate for our neighbor who pickedup our newspaper when we were out of town a couple of weeks ago. There was no one in Domino's, if they were they were in the back. I waited 5 minutes and no one came out so I left.

Anyway, we had been by Robert's once before when we were in PF and it wasn't open. Don't remember the date so there is no telling why it was closed. We immediately liked the interior. After we gave our order I had to get up and look at all the art work. Our waitress was nice and friendly so we got to chat a little with her. We were their first guests of the day.

We liked it because it was smoke-free. Both of us are allergic to tobacco products to the point our glands start swelling and our air passages start closing.

The food was great, and we will be going there again, even tho it is out of the way for us. Hmmmmmm.... not when we are on our way to or from PA/NJ. he he he he

Last edited: