Ive lost 40 pounds since 7-7-06

bcp

In My Opinion
thats right, I found the perfect diet supplement for men, Im not sure it will work for women. But for me, since I accidently started this diet around 1pm on the 7th of this month, I have dropped almost 40 lbs. The urge to eat has just left me completely.

AMAZING

Pandora

bcp said:
thats right, I found the perfect diet supplement for men, Im not sure it will work for women. But for me, since I accidently started this diet around 1pm on the 7th of this month, I have dropped almost 40 lbs. The urge to eat has just left me completely.

AMAZING

Hey, not a bad idea at all, buy 2 boxes, stick one in the frig and the other in the pantry. :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pandora again.

now that being said, I must go hurl again as I digest that suggestion of yours. :killingme

W

Wenchy

bcp said:

AMAZING

Good for you!

Keep on being a voyeur in that forum, and you will be slim in no time. :yay:

Don't forget to exercise, but you may have to get a tummy tuck for the extra flesh that still hangs over the top of your pants. That will be a different thread, and a 20 pound weight loss.

I know that you can't wait! :drool:

The best part is: It's FREE! :razz:

bcp

In My Opinion
Wenchy said:
but you may have to get a tummy tuck for the extra flesh that still hangs over the top of your pants.

then what will keep Mr. Winky warm in the winter months?